How does Mimo app version affect the firmware updates I can download
720 2 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I have a question regarding updating the Pocket 2 and other DJI cameras operated by DJI Mimo app.

My first phone I installed Mimo app in didn't support new enough version of the Mimo, therefore I couldn't use the Pocket 2 with it at all, therefore causing me not being able to update the Pocket 2 firmware. This is quite logical.

The next phone I got does support a Pocket 2-enabled version of the Mimo app, however I know it is not the very latest version and it seems like the app claims there is no newer version for my phone (I haven't tested if I could download a newer one from the Mimo website and install that after removing the current version).

My question: When the new firmware update for the Pocket 2 is released, can I get that update with any version of the Mimo app that supports the Pocket 2? Or will I always have to update the Mimo app first before downloading the latest firmware update?

Thank you already for your replies.

2021-11-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Anybody from DJI reading this thread? (Of course, if any of the fellow forum members knows the answer, then they are of course allowed to reply too!)
2021-11-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

It seems like my question doesn't get much replies here. How to move it to the Osmo topic of the Products section?
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules