1037 4 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello! Just tried to use my Mavic 3 Lightspeed cable for the first time, and strangely, as soon as I plug it in, my custom-built computer shuts down. Tried both TB ports on the back of it and it happened both times. (I've used other USBC/TB cables perfectly.) Anyone else seen this before? Because I sure haven't.
2021-11-21
Use props
erikjsschneider
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22513 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have yet to get the cable to work in either USB-C port on my custom built Windows desktop from a year ago. Finally got my computer to recognize the Mavic 3 Cine when I unplugged my keyboard and used that USB-C to USB-A cable.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TeddyBear. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Do you have a spare Pc to check if the issue will still persist and for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-21 20:25
Hello there TeddyBear. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Do you have a spare Pc to check if the issue will still persist and for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I do not unfortunately, but I'm able to use other thunderbolt/usb-c cables (including with the Mavic 3) just fine in the same ports if that helps!
2021-11-21
Use props
fans6f431451
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8410056 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I also have the issue getting my customed build windows PC to recognise the Mavic 3 when using the light-speed cable. It showed up when I connect it to my MacBook but not my windows PC unless I use other USB-c cable. DJI please help fix it.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules