382 11 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

While I don't mind using bottom right corner controls for quick adjustments of the camera settings, I do miss a full-screen option when you can see them all at once.

Suggestion (I think I saw somebody suggesting a similar thing already):
Add access to the same settings in the camera section of the UI available via the [...] section in the upper right corner.

This way if a user needs to quickly adjust one or two settings, they can use the bottom right menu.
And if they need to get the bigger/better picture, they can open up big full-screen dialog and do all the adjustments there.
No extra windows needed, UI stays pretty much the same, just more content in Camera settings.

2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DarthSLR. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2021-11-21
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-21 20:26
Hello there DarthSLR. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.

Happy to help. I would love to be on the early testers panel to make a bigger impact, as I already am for a few companies, can't mention the names due to NDAs, you understand..
2021-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great suggestion.
2021-11-22
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

+1 too...i doubt will be done...but let's presume the DJI good intentions to actually listen the customer's suggestions...
2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion indeed!
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DarthSLR Posted at 11-21 20:31
Happy to help. I would love to be on the early testers panel to make a bigger impact, as I already am for a few companies, can't mention the names due to NDAs, you understand..

Hi there DarthSLR. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for continuously supporting DJI and keep flying. .
2021-11-24
Use props
MavicLT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243189 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I think DarthSLR is totally right. I used yesterday extensively the Mavic3 Cine and I had the same problem: the lack of distance and altitude informations while changing video Iris parameters. I think the display on the previous Smart Controller was much better.
2021-11-25
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 11-22 09:57
Good suggestion indeed!

Glad you like it!
2021-11-25
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MavicLT Posted at 11-25 07:07
I think DarthSLR is totally right. I used yesterday extensively the Mavic3 Cine and I had the same problem: the lack of distance and altitude informations while changing video Iris parameters. I think the display on the previous Smart Controller was much better.

I hope DJI is listening and taking all these comments and suggestions into account for the future software/firmware updates. I'm pretty sure most what we suggest WON'T make it to January one (as a software developer myself, I'm fully aware how much time and effort it takes to get even a smallest feature from inception to production), but I'm sure there will be more updates later. Remember how long did it take to add waypoints to Mavic 2 Pro? And that was a planned one, not something totally new.
So, I guess patience is the name of the game. As long as its possible to get a reliable flying and good quality content capture, the rest I'm ok to wait for.
2021-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now lets hope DJI does too.
2021-11-25
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

MavicLT Posted at 11-25 07:07
I think DarthSLR is totally right. I used yesterday extensively the Mavic3 Cine and I had the same problem: the lack of distance and altitude informations while changing video Iris parameters. I think the display on the previous Smart Controller was much better.

Just a moment. DarthSLR is asking for the controls to be duplicated en masse inside the camera menu, inside the ". . ." menu top right. But when you open that menu, all the flight info disappears, so that wouldn't help you. Would it?

I feel your request is more like "please don't hide the altitude and distance readout when the camera controls are active". Unless I've misunderstood something (possible).
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules