Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Problem
650 4 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

Got my Mavic Pro out to fly it today and when I turned it on the camera and gimbal acted weird. I took it up about 25 feet AGL and let it hover. The horzional view was tilted and the gimbal would move and the camera would go all the way to the right showing part of the gear? My Mavic has never been crashed and this is the first time I've had this problem. I think that maybe a gimbal calibration might fix it. Has anybody else ever had this kind of problem?

2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hychewright. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if your DJI Mavic Pro's firmware is up to date and please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you have a look to the sensors value of the IMU yet? On my P3S i had the same and found out this issue was a follower issue of the IMU error and i calibrated the IMU irst and then the gimbal. It could work with my friends Mavic too.
I hope that helps you further.
2021-11-22
Use props
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-21 20:29
Hello there hychewright. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if your DJI Mavic Pro's firmware is up to date and please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said DJI drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I will certainly do both of what you suggested......Thanks
2021-11-22
Use props
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

Peterx Posted at 11-22 03:05
Did you have a look to the sensors value of the IMU yet? On my P3S i had the same and found out this issue was a follower issue of the IMU error and i calibrated the IMU irst and then the gimbal. It could work with my friends Mavic too.
I hope that helps you further.

Hi Peterx, I calibrated the IMU last night but gimbal still acted eradicate,  I'll calibrate the gimbal next and update the Mavic Pro's firmware as DJI moderator Stephen suggested. Thanks
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules