Check APP
881 3 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas Mitoraj
lvl.1

United States

Looking for help.

I have used my MAVIC Pro 2 for a year now and recently I could not get the DJI Go 4 application on my iPhone ti connect to the drone.  I go through the standardd start=-up routine wit ht drone, controler and iPhone, but the DJI GO 4 application shows that the drone is "disconencted" (see enclosed screen shot) and when I tap "Enter Device" it won't connect to the drone.  The controler then flashes "CHECK APP."

Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong?

Thanks much.

Tom

Screen shot

Screen shot
2021-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a different cable?
2021-11-22
Use props
Thomas Mitoraj
lvl.1

United States

I tried a different cable and it worked.  Thanks much.  Unfortunately I can't seem to charge the controller, so I think it is the connector on the controller and will need to get it fixed.

Tom
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tom. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules