Pacific Horizons - Circumnavigating a Pacific Isle
326 16 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Elements
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364885 ft
United States

Was fortunate enough to be able to bring my drone on my first tropical trip. I've been wanting to do a surf trip like this for years and made a short film about the experience and actually getting the courage to take the vacation time to do it right.
2021-11-21
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Video not available.
2021-11-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Video not available.  Have you published it as Private, rather than Public, perhaps?
2021-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Video unavailable??????
2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch  it???
2021-11-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Watched on YT.  Amazing video.  
2021-11-22
Use props
3Elements
lvl.2
United States

Depp Posted at 11-21 22:42
Video not available.

It's because the royalty free platform I used for the music put a copyright claim on their music. I'm trying to figure out why they are doing that despite following their instructions exactly on how to give credit..... Thanks for the heads up though!
2021-11-22
Use props
3Elements
lvl.2
United States

Pretty sure it's because the music I used while claiming to be royalty free turned out not to be....lame, lots of fun editing for no reason now....
2021-11-22
Use props
3Elements
lvl.2
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 11-22 00:35
Video not available.  Have you published it as Private, rather than Public, perhaps?

It's because the royalty free platform I used for the music put a copyright claim on their music. I'm trying to figure out why they are doing that despite following their instructions exactly on how to give credit..... Thanks for the heads up though! Good to know that actually makes videos unavailable in Europe apparently.
2021-11-22
Use props
3Elements
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-22 16:54
Watched on YT.  Amazing video.

Glad some one was actually able to get the link to work and you enjoyed it! My only regret was that I got a 50' limit warning at one of the spots I was surfing at because of it's adjacency to the airport so I just figured why risk it, didn't want to mess with an airport. The surf was firing and the locals were on it when I made this decision. Multiple tourists later that day launched drones way higher than 50' with no issues. So I wish I had just done it (while staying at 50') I could have had way better footage than just the few clips from my gopro. That section would have instantly been 100x better!
2021-11-22
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

I watched on youtube... Great video... The narration it's amazing, you shared some great thoughts.

Some people work so much, so many hours, no time for them or their family. It becomes a routine that people tend to forget how to live life.

Very inspirational video. Congratulations.
2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

3Elements Posted at 11-22 19:09
Pretty sure it's because the music I used while claiming to be royalty free turned out not to be....lame, lots of fun editing for no reason now....

Have you set it to 'allow watching on other platforms'?
It looks like you have not.
2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I watched it on youtube, that works well.
But just not on this forum (because you unchecked 'allow embedding').
It is in the editor page below when you open up 'show more'.
2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, lovely video
2021-11-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3Elements Posted at 11-22 19:10
It's because the royalty free platform I used for the music put a copyright claim on their music. I'm trying to figure out why they are doing that despite following their instructions exactly on how to give credit..... Thanks for the heads up though! Good to know that actually makes videos unavailable in Europe apparently.

That's a pity when you've put so much work into it.
2021-11-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

3Elements Posted at 11-22 20:25
Glad some one was actually able to get the link to work and you enjoyed it! My only regret was that I got a 50' limit warning at one of the spots I was surfing at because of it's adjacency to the airport so I just figured why risk it, didn't want to mess with an airport. The surf was firing and the locals were on it when I made this decision. Multiple tourists later that day launched drones way higher than 50' with no issues. So I wish I had just done it (while staying at 50') I could have had way better footage than just the few clips from my gopro. That section would have instantly been 100x better!

I really enjoyed watching the video.  I've also missed a few shots I would have love to take but you have to respect the FAA rules and stay safe.

It really is all about the timing, even a few seconds can make a huge difference depending on what you are shooting.  
2021-11-23
Use props
Phantasma5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308228 ft

United States

Amazing video good job
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules