No update from DHL Tracking?
5287 23 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

So i orderd a Livox Mid 40 Sensor for business usage last week. Since Friday i got no update from DHL? Last Status: Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

Can somone from DJI please take a look at the order?
order.png

2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up. Once we hear back from the team, we will get back to you right away. Please wait patiently.
2021-11-22
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 04:02
Hi, there. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up. Once we hear back from the team, we will get back to you right away. Please wait patiently.

Thank you, i will wait for your response.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-22 12:43
Thank you, i will wait for your response.

Thank you for your patience. We have urged the relevant team to investigate this issue. If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us.
2021-11-23
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 00:52
Thank you for your patience. We have urged the relevant team to investigate this issue. If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us.

Okay, i will wait for an update from your team.

While waiting i also sent a message to DHL.
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-23 01:09
Okay, i will wait for an update from your team.

While waiting i also sent a message to DHL.

We have urged the relevant team to investigate the issue. Please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it until the issue is resolved. Thank you so much for your patience.
2021-11-23
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 19:46
We have urged the relevant team to investigate the issue. Please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it until the issue is resolved. Thank you so much for your patience.

So its almost the sixth day without an update.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-24 11:09
So its almost the sixth day without an update.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Our corresponding team has contacted the DHL and confirmed that your parcel has arrived in Netherland for customs clearance, it will be delivered to you soon once released. Thank you so much again for your patience.
2021-11-24
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-24 17:54
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Our corresponding team has contacted the DHL and confirmed that your parcel has arrived in Netherland for customs clearance, it will be delivered to you soon once released. Thank you so much again for your patience.

This progress is not shown on the DHL tracking monitor.

Its still showing the old status from Friday 19.11.2021 - Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

Seems like this is a BBX shipment. Did you have any tracking number for seeing your confirmed status?

2021-11-25
Use props
isidor
New

Bulgaria

I also have a delivery problem. I ordered accessories for ronin 2. My order was sent on 22.11. Since then it has been without an update - Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
I talked to DJI, they told me that at the moment there is nothing to do and write in a few days again. I talked to DHL, the only information they have is that the shipment was loaded on a truck and they have no information from there. I regularly order from Europe and the United States, I have never had a similar problem from any store with any courier. How should I proceed in this case?
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

isidor Posted at 11-25 13:07
I also have a delivery problem. I ordered accessories for ronin 2. My order was sent on 22.11. Since then it has been without an update - Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
I talked to DJI, they told me that at the moment there is nothing to do and write in a few days again. I talked to DHL, the only information they have is that the shipment was loaded on a truck and they have no information from there. I regularly order from Europe and the United States, I have never had a similar problem from any store with any courier. How should I proceed in this case?[view_image]

Hi, isidor. Sorry to hear about the confusion caused. Your situation has been transferred to our corresponding team to follow up. Once we hear back from the team, we will get back to you right away. Please wait patiently.
2021-11-25
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

Seroka88 Posted at 11-25 10:12
This progress is not shown on the DHL tracking monitor.

Its still showing the old status from Friday 19.11.2021 - Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

Any news about another tracking number / info?
2021-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-26 00:57
Any news about another tracking number / info?

Hi, there. Sorry for the waiting. I've sent you some messages via PM, please check it.
2021-11-26
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

Thank you, i just checked the tracking number. The bulk shipment traveled from Leipzig to Amsterdam and went through customs. But my own tracking number did not get updated yet.

A confusing way... from china to germany to netherland and my part should go back to germany again
2021-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-26 06:27
Thank you, i just checked the tracking number. The bulk shipment traveled from Leipzig to Amsterdam and went through customs. But my own tracking number did not get updated yet.

A confusing way... from china to germany to netherland and my part should go back to germany again

You're welcome. I fully understand how you are feeling, the doubts that you mentioned will be forwarded to our corresponding team. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-11-27
Use props
Seroka88
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-27 20:28
You're welcome. I fully understand how you are feeling, the doubts that you mentioned will be forwarded to our corresponding team. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

My tracking has been updated, thank you
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Seroka88 Posted at 11-28 02:14
My tracking has been updated, thank you

You are most welcome. We hope the package will reach your ASAP.
2021-11-28
Use props
nbashoaib12
New

United Kingdom

Hi I also needed hlep with an order my tracking hasn't changed in a week and it's supposed to arrive in 5-10 days but it's been 9 now with no update. https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/ is the link and the tracking number is CNDRXWP22601007272615
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nbashoaib12 Posted at 10-23 03:38
Hi I also needed hlep with an order my tracking hasn't changed in a week and it's supposed to arrive in 5-10 days but it's been 9 now with no update. https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/ is the link and the tracking number is CNDRXWP22601007272615

Thanks for the information.
May we know your order number from DJI official website? We can not check the relevant number from our system.
Then we can confirm with the relevant team asap and help you with this problem.
Thank you.

2022-10-23
Use props
Fatina Ashirova
New

Germany

Hello ! Can please someone from DHL help me with my package.

The tracking number is unchanged since 28 December 2022. Today is 04 January 2023.
Tracking number is CR845428079DE.
Please find attached screenshot.

Thank you for information.
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fatina Ashirova Posted at 1-4 13:01
Hello ! Can please someone from DHL help me with my package.

The tracking number is unchanged since 28 December 2022. Today is 04 January 2023.

Hi there, may I ask if you placed an order from DJI Store or if you send back the DJI device for repair? Could you please tell us the reference number such as the order number or case number(CAS) for confirmation?
2023-1-4
Use props
Fatina Ashirova
New

Germany

Hello! I don't have an order because it was Christmas package.
What I see now that the delivery company is DHL Parcel. Tracking number is CR845428079DE
Thank you
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fatina Ashirova Posted at 1-5 01:31
Hello! I don't have an order because it was Christmas package.
What I see now that the delivery company is DHL Parcel. Tracking number is CR845428079DE
Thank you

We are unable to find out the relevant order number through the tracking number you provided. May I ask if this order is placed on DJI Online Store?
2023-1-5
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

Hong Kong

in general, it's not uncommon for international shipments to experience delays due to various factors such as customs clearance, weather conditions, or transportation issues. I would recommend contacting DHL customer service to inquire about the status of your shipment and to see if they can provide you with any additional information or an estimated delivery date. They may also be able to offer you further assistance in tracking your package and resolving any issues that may be causing the delay. you can aslo track it on the https://stcouriertracking.com/
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules