Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I'm hooked!
658 7 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YeahWeBoozin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29075 ft
United States

Wasn't sure where to post this but I just received my first drone the Mini 2 and I am HOOKED! This is an awesome hobby and this community seems really wonderful.\

Happy flying!
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and congratulation on your new DJI Mini 2. If you have any inquiries with your new DJI Mini 2 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2021-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welome to the club.  
2021-11-23
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

there is no cure for a dji infection
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_60NOTd6vAAMr
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 19:16
Hello there. Good day and congratulation on your new DJI Mini 2. If you have any inquiries with your new DJI Mini 2 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.  .
I buy my new DJI mini 2 ,,, only go 1200 meter away and loss all the connection , why I'm only available to fly around closed to my house if I go far than 1200 meter i loss all connections and dron active RTO
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_60NOTd6vAAMr
New

United States

I buy my new DJI mini 2 ,,, only go 1200 meter away and loss all the connection , why I'm only available to fly around closed to my house if I go far than 1200 meter i loss all connections and dron active RTO
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_60NOTd6vAAMr
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 19:16
Hello there. Good day and congratulation on your new DJI Mini 2. If you have any inquiries with your new DJI Mini 2 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.  .

2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_60NOTd6vAAMr Posted at 11-23 04:16
I buy my new DJI mini 2 ,,, only go 1200 meter away and loss all the connection , why I'm only available to fly around closed to my house if I go far than 1200 meter i loss all connections and dron active RTO

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Mini 2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules