6457 5 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duke_fsc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1045279 ft
France

Hey guys,

So, just received my new Mavic 3 Cine version with the RC Pro...
Unfortunaly, I wasn't able to connect the controler to my WIFI Network.

I tried serveral things:

- Upgrade the controller firmware with the latest version (v01.00.0300) via DJI Assistant 2.
- Set new WIFI network SSID with different configuration and security options,
  - WPA2 only
  - WPA 2 & 3
  - WPA 3 only
  - Open
  - 2 Ghz + 5 Ghz
  - 5 Ghz only
  - 2.4 Ghz only
- Use english as default language (first I tried in french because of my birth language)
Nothing works.

So if anyone encouters the same issue or has any clue,

Thanks !

IMG_2745.jpg
IMG_2746.jpg

2021-11-22
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not exactly, but I had several "no network" errors, despite VERY strong signal and router being literally less than two feet away.
That said, my unit is heading for replacement anyway due to other connection issues, so mine may not be a good case.
2021-11-22
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 11-22 13:25
Not exactly, but I had several "no network" errors, despite VERY strong signal and router being literally less than two feet away.
That said, my unit is heading for replacement anyway due to other connection issues, so mine may not be a good case.

I had this exact same problem with my Asus mesh system; what solved it for us was forcing a static IP/DNS onto the controller, then it worked!
2021-11-22
Use props
Onfokus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089413 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have the exact same issue with my brand new mavic 3 cine! Unable to connect to any wifi.

Also after updating to the newest firmware (connected to my shared connection of my iPhone) the auxiliary led isn’t working anymore!

When I finally paired the aircraft and the controller, I’m losing connection every few minutes!

Really disappointing
2021-11-24
Use props
duke_fsc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1045279 ft
France

Onfokus Posted at 11-24 19:05
I have the exact same issue with my brand new mavic 3 cine! Unable to connect to any wifi.

Also after updating to the newest firmware (connected to my shared connection of my iPhone) the auxiliary led isn’t working anymore!

Ok so some news :

- Eventualy, I managed to connect the RC Pro to the WIFI, I created another SSID with a very short name ("DJI") with a really simple password (without any special character) "dji12345". I enable WPA3 and WPA2, and it worked.

- Then, I was able to link the drone with the RC Pro and I upgraded both with the latest firmware (v01.00.0300).

- The upgrade complete, the drone won't connect to any of my computers anymore (Mac M1, Mac Intel, And Windows PC)- Like you, the LED won't work anymore. It worked perfectly before the upgrade.

On the Macs, the drone simply doesn't show up, neither in DJI Assistant or in the Finder
On the PC, the SSD drive appears and desappears every half second with the "USB device connected" sound each time,

Once, the drone remain connected long enough, so I was able to "refresh" the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 (CDS)... But it didn't help. The issues remain.

After many tests with the DJI Support, they concluded that the drone is DOA... And they start a RMA.
2021-11-25
Use props
Onfokus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089413 ft
  • >>>
Canada

duke_fsc Posted at 11-25 05:18
Ok so some news :

- Eventualy, I managed to connect the RC Pro to the WIFI, I created another SSID with a very short name ("DJI") with a really simple password (without any special character) "dji12345". I enable WPA3 and WPA2, and it worked.

Oh boy tu me fais peur ! Je vais devoir vérifier avec le support également. En fait les leds fonctionnent une fois les moteurs en marche mais ils devraient fonctionner en tout temps selon ce que j’ai vu sur le web.

Tu as téléphoner le support ou écrit pour le fun? Merci:-)
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules