MY PHOTOS COME OUT BLUE ON MY PHANTOM 4 PRO
792 5 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR GUIDE ME ON WHY MY PHOTOS ARE COMING OUT WITH THAT SHADE OF BLUE? THEY ARE RUINING MY AERIAL SHOTS. I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME.

Captura.JPG
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sayco. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if the firmware of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro is on its latest one and kindly please try to restore the camera settings on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 19:45
Hello there Sayco. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if the firmware of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro is on its latest one and kindly please try to restore the camera settings on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

If the firmware is in its latest update, what happens is that in a single flight half of the photos come out well and the other half come out with that shade of blue, and not if it is due to a problem of the camera itself, or something else is failing in the hardware.
2021-11-24
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

That effect is caused by the green channel on the sensor not working. I think you have a fault in the camera sensor.
2021-11-26
Use props
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

Geebax Posted at 11-26 14:40
That effect is caused by the green channel on the sensor not working. I think you have a fault in the camera sensor.

Thanks for your comment, do you know if there is any solution for that or do you recommend to take it to the technical service?
2021-11-26
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Sayco Posted at 11-26 14:58
Thanks for your comment, do you know if there is any solution for that or do you recommend to take it to the technical service?

It might be worth a partial disassembly then re-seat all the ribbon connectors from the camera?
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules