New Mini SE
573 7 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Newbie here. Well, not totaly. I have flown RC nitro helicopters and planes for over 40 years. So flying in mode 2 is what I know.
I'm finding the DJI product pretty impressive regarding quality and a very nice interface. I did receive a very poor quality Chinese drone last year as a gift and it was horrible. Learned fast, you get what you pay for in the drone world.
Taking my time to better understand all the features and what to expect rather diving in the pool with no water
Went through all the setup steps, updated firmwares and now just rewatching video's to make sure initial flight goes well.

If there is any thing to share on the drone or interface before I hit the sticks it would be apprciated.
Thanks
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mission XR. Good day and congratulations on you new DJI Mini SE. It will be best to prepare a preflight checklist every time you fly your DJI Mini SE to avoid any unwanted incident when operating or flying your DJI Drone. In addition, kindly please check if your memory card is installed in to the said DJI Drone as well. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

2021-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Welcome here!
Take it slow.
Find an open space to learn how to fly properly.
After that it is time to enjoy filming and taking photo's!
2021-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club.  
2021-11-23
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Thanks everyone and YES, pre-flight is a common theme for me with my past RC aircraft. Having 86 acres with a 20 acre hay field is where I always flew and provides excellent line of sight.
Weather suppose to come around this weekend so I'm planning it's first flight.
In hopes everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
2021-11-23
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

A few Q's.

Should I assume that all Mini 2 accessories are the same and will fit the SE model?
Any specific "recommended" online provider of DJI products, parts and accessories?
Does the remote share battery power with the phone when connected or is the power segregated?

Thanks in advance
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_vJAzyGmw9NZ9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61545 ft

United States

Mission XR Posted at 11-23 05:44
A few Q's.

Should I assume that all Mini 2 accessories are the same and will fit the SE model?

Filters can be shared between 1 2 and SE. The 2 and the SE can use mini 1 batteries but not the other way around. The SE has the body of the 2, so anY attachments to the body should say for 2 or SE.

Cases for SE have more in common with the Mini 1, because it’s the same controller and any case designed for the Mini 2 would have different cutouts for the controller. Hope that helps.
2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_vis6zP2EucWa
New
Flight distance : 12346 ft

United States

Hello I'm also new with my Mini SE just looking thru some videos I see that it has the option on multishots but looking on mine I can't seem to find  that option
2021-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules