Defective Mavic 3 case 7716374-F9T1C4
409 7 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu
lvl.1
United States

My experience with DJI customer service so far has been rather disappointing, so I'm hoping this forum is different. I'm currently in the process of returning my Mavic 3 (case # CAS-7716374-F9T1C4) after only being able to get a response by directly calling them. I emailed DJI twice now over the course of a week and never got a response to any of my concerns. My main concern has been the DJI care that I paid $400 for, I've already essentially lost a week of it despite not even getting to use my drone. Who knows how long it'll take me to actually receive a new working drone. In addition, I forgot to put the case number on the outside of my package since it took me a day to get my return label and I received it right before the UPS store closed for their weekend, so now I'm hoping I even get a drone back. This whole situation is quite frustrating to begin with; I paid $3700 for a defective drone, wasted hours of time to deal with and troubleshoot it, and can't even get a response back from customer service to reassure me that I'm getting everything I paid for.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. First of all, after checking your case number, we have found that your package is still on the way and will be delivered on November 24th. Once we receive the package, we will help you deal with your case asap.
Besides, you mentioned that you sent us two emails and we did not respond. Could you provide your ticket number for us to check? Because by checking your email address registered in the case, we did not find your emails in the system. If you don't have a ticket number, can you give me the email address where you sent these two emails to verify? Thanks.
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 22:29
Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. First of all, after checking your case number, we have found that your package is still on the way and will be delivered on November 24th. Once we receive the package, we will help you deal with your case asap.
Besides, you mentioned that you sent us two emails and we did not respond. Could you provide your ticket number for us to check? Because by checking your email address registered in the case, we did not find your emails in the system. If you don't have a ticket number, can you give me the email address where you sent these two emails to verify? Thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me! As for the emails, I used the email form on the DJI support page. I can PM you the email address I used (same as for my forum account) if you can track them down that way. Glad to hear my package should be okay without the case number on it.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu Posted at 11-22 22:39
Thank you for getting back to me! As for the emails, I used the email form on the DJI support page. I can PM you the email address I used (same as for my forum account) if you can track them down that way. Glad to hear my package should be okay without the case number on it.

Hi, there. The email address you used to register the forum account is the same as the email address you registered in the case. I'm sorry to tell you that we did not find your relevant emails. Could you send emails again to our support@dji.com? We'll help you follow up.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu
lvl.1
United States

That is reassuring to hear that my requests simply didn’t go through. I’ll send an email directly later today with those questions to ensure they go through. Thank you for your time and help!
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu Posted at 11-23 09:31
That is reassuring to hear that my requests simply didn’t go through. I’ll send an email directly later today with those questions to ensure they go through. Thank you for your time and help!

After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let us know your ticket number, so we can help to keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday I directly emailed support@dji.com and awaited a response until this morning. Assuming the system was having a problem with my email, I used a different email address this morning that I’ve used for years. I also have yet to receive a response. Could there be an issue with the support system? I’ll update if I see an email anywhere and watch my junk folder.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PCvo4jUHTCzu Posted at 11-24 09:28
Yesterday I directly emailed support@dji.com and awaited a response until this morning. Assuming the system was having a problem with my email, I used a different email address this morning that I’ve used for years. I also have yet to receive a response. Could there be an issue with the support system? I’ll update if I see an email anywhere and watch my junk folder.

Hi there, as per check, you had sent the email successfully, our team has already replied to your email, could you please check it? Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to reply back the email, we'll keep following up on it. Thank you so much.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules