Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is Pano disabled?
428 3 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

I can't find Pano in the photo menu anymore in the last couple of Fly updates for iOS.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Did they take it out?
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dr6583. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-23
Use props
dr6583
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 21:39
Hello there dr6583. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Thank you for the help Stephen.  I have an iPhone XR with iOS 15.1.  I did as you suggested and at first didn't notice any difference, but after I played with it I finally got the photo options to scroll down a little to where it shows hyperlapse, and I can see part of another icon below it which I assume is pano but it won't let me click on it and I can't seem to scroll any farther.

So maybe my problem is just fat fingers and/or an aging touch display?  Edit--I'll load the app on my son's new iPhone 13 Pro and try that.  Good excuse for a new phone for Christmas if it works.

2021-11-24
Use props
dr6583
lvl.4
United States

dr6583 Posted at 11-24 07:19
Thank you for the help Stephen.  I have an iPhone XR with iOS 15.1.  I did as you suggested and at first didn't notice any difference, but after I played with it I finally got the photo options to scroll down a little to where it shows hyperlapse, and I can see part of another icon below it which I assume is pano but it won't let me click on it and I can't seem to scroll any farther.

So maybe my problem is just fat fingers and/or an aging touch display?  Edit--I'll load the app on my son's new iPhone 13 Pro and try that.  Good excuse for a new phone for Christmas if it works.

So I plugged in the 13 Pro and got it working however the problem was never with my phone.  It works on my phone now too.  The problem was simple user error (stupidity.). I was placing too much pressure down with the finger!  Took my son all of 1 second to do it.  Edit--- I still think the interface could be designed to be more "fat finger" friendly as I sometimes have some trouble selecting the intended items.  But, maybe it's just me.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules