Phantom 4 pro V2 RC blinking red light and sound
979 8 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mendee422
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142484 ft
Mongolia

Hello every one. I'm having a problem with my P4P v2 RC. It is blinking red light and beeping sound comes contenuesly. Could not connect to the aircraft even not connecting to the dji go 4 app. I have tried to calibrate the RC and no success. Even i tried to reset the RC. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mendee422. Sorry for the trouble you've encountered. Could you please give us a video of this issue described on the post? Besides, could you please refresh the firmware of RC by DJI Assistant 2? Thanks.
2021-11-23
Use props
Mendee422
lvl.1
Mongolia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 01:26
Hi, Mendee422. Sorry for the trouble you've encountered. Could you please give us a video of this issue described on the post? Besides, could you please refresh the firmware of RC by DJI Assistant 2? Thanks.

How do i upload video to this forum? It is impossible to connect my RC to DJI assistant. It won't connect to it. The beeping sound and blinking red lights are changed now it is solid red light and no sound
Thanks
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mendee422@gmail.com Posted at 11-23 02:08
How do i upload video to this forum? It is impossible to connect my RC to DJI assistant. It won't connect to it. The beeping sound and blinking red lights are changed now it is solid red light and no sound
Thanks

Hi, there. Please upload the video to Google Drive/ Dropbox, so that we could download it. Besides, please tell us the firmware version of your RC?
At the same time, you can try to do the following steps:
1. The remote control is low battery (battery is less than 10%) alarm, you oculd plug in the charger to deal with it.
2. The remote control stick is not in the middle position or the remote control is seriously wrong; you can try the following methods:
① Go to Settings>Remote Control Settings, and calibrate the remote control;
② Reset the remote control.
Hope this helps.
2021-11-23
Use props
Mendee422
lvl.1
Mongolia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 03:02
Hi, there. Please upload the video to Google Drive/ Dropbox, so that we could download it. Besides, please tell us the firmware version of your RC?
At the same time, you can try to do the following steps:
1. The remote control is low battery (battery is less than 10%) alarm, you oculd plug in the charger to deal with it.

Sorry for late reply.
First of all i have tried both, tried to calibrate the RC but it wouldn’t work. In the second i have tried to reset the RC it also wouldn’t work. I have tried key reset option and tried from the dji go 4 app .

The RC battery is fully charged. Is there any possible way to know the firmware of my RC? Any other way to connect DJI assistant to RC. It is don’t even prompting when i connect to the PC. Aircraft is connected to the DJI assistant without any problem.
2021-11-24
Use props
Mendee
lvl.1
Mongolia

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19WGa7BWxxv20QBCwJefhLUWBEkk6Z7T-?usp=sharing
2021-11-24
Use props
Mendee
lvl.1
Mongolia

Mendee Posted at 11-24 00:33
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19WGa7BWxxv20QBCwJefhLUWBEkk6Z7T-?usp=sharing

sending the link with video
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for your information. We will transfer it to the relevant engineer, will look into it and give you an update soon.
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. After communicating with the engineer,  we recommend you contacting DJI Support to start a case. They will guide you how to send it back for repair and give you a proper solution. Thanks.
http://www.dji.com/support
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules