Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MAVIC AIR2S CONTROL PROBLEMS
4004 15 2021-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAUL RM
lvl.1
El Salvador

Hola amigos , soy nuevo en esta comunidad , este dia compre un mavic air2s , todo bien con el drone y accesorios como tal , pero tengo un gran problema !
Mi control remoto no muestra signos de carga , cuando introdusco el USBC al cargador original de DJI Mavic Combo , este no muestra signos de carga en los leds, sin embargo el control cuenta con bateria pues al presionar el boton de encendido funciona , tambien muestra el estado de bateria ! pero mientras carga pareciera estar muerto!
Que debo de hacer? tiene garantia el control ?

Alguien puede ayudarme ! Gracias.

----------------------------------
Hello friends, I am new in this community, this day I bought a mavic air2s, everything fine with the drone and accessories as such, but I have a big problem!
My remote control does not show signs of charging, when I insert the USBC to the original DJI Mavic Combo charger, it does not show signs of charging in the LEDs, however the control has a battery because when pressing the power button it works, it also shows the battery status! but while charging it seems to be dead!
What should I do? Is control guaranteed?

Can anybody help me ! Thanks.
dji ma.jpg
2021-11-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

If it is fully charged, the LEDs go off. Do they light when you push the power button?
2021-11-23
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just a quick question but you are inserting the usb into the bottom of the controller right?
2021-11-23
Use props
SAUL RM
lvl.1
El Salvador

Hello ! Thank you all for your response, I tell you that I took the drone under warranty and they solved the problem for me, it is from the factory control, apparently I got the 1 in 1 million problems, if you have any errors with the control, it is best to take the warranty
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SAUL RM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know the said issue was rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_MkTVUQ8N455L
New
Argentina

Hello, a month ago I bought a DJI Air2s. I used it 5 times. The radio control turned off and did not work anymore. When I put it to charge it does not turn on any light. I can't believe this is happening. Until now everything was perfect. I didn't feel like doing I will appreciate answers.
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_MkTVUQ8N455L
New
Argentina

Me paso igual en el día de hoy, pero el mío lo compré hace menos de un mes.
Es un air 2s. Por suerte lo estaba por poner a volar y se apagó repentinamente. No se que hacer!!!
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_XnAzTJjkjJfH
New

Chile

Buenas tardes Señores dji desde chile un saludo mi nombre es Sergio andrade correo electrónico
Sergioandradeastudillo@gmail.com
Quisiera pedir ayuda tengo un mavic air 2s y prende todo bien pero me parpadea atrás una luz verde y al funcionar los motores enciende verde y rojo y al volar las palancas del control no ejecuta el drone los movimientos atras/adelante y laterales por favor ayuda
Y en relación al sofware me indica que la gimbal de la imu presenta incompatibilidad
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_XnAzTJjkjJfH Posted at 6-5 15:18
Buenas tardes Señores dji desde chile un saludo mi nombre es Sergio andrade correo electrónico
Sergioandradeastudillo@gmail.com
Quisiera pedir ayuda tengo un mavic air 2s y prende todo bien pero me parpadea atrás una luz verde y al funcionar los motores enciende verde y rojo y al volar las palancas del control no ejecuta el drone los movimientos atras/adelante y laterales por favor ayuda

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. To better isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the LED light behaviour and a screenshot of the error message. We will be waiting for your update.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_MkTVUQ8N455L Posted at 5-26 18:11
Hello, a month ago I bought a DJI Air2s. I used it 5 times. The radio control turned off and did not work anymore. When I put it to charge it does not turn on any light. I can't believe this is happening. Until now everything was perfect. I didn't feel like doing I will appreciate answers.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried using a different charger? If yes, did it show any signs of charging? We recommend you try leaving it on charge for an hour and see if it makes any progress. If the issue remains, please post a short video showing how you turn the remote controller for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_IRWXqHr0eE1M
New

United Kingdom

Hello everyone,  please I would like to know,  I just got a dji air 2s , and I have an operator ID and flyer ID , do I need to register on any other platforms before flying?.  Thank you
2023-6-7
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961437 ft
United Arab Emirates

I’m not sure to understand what you means, but if you’re referring to the regulations, It depends on the countries you want to fly. At present in EU countries it’s not required, at least until the end of the year.
2023-6-8
Use props
fansfb9c7656
New

Chile

Hi, I have the same problem, I’m trying to charge the control but nothing happens, there’s no status light neither the control is charged. Is not a battery problem because it has remaining charge. Please help, thanks
2023-7-23
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Make sure you're using the correct usb port (the one on the front) - you should see flashing leds when it's charging. Also make sure the controller is off. If it still doesn't work, try a different cable and/or charging brick/source.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansfb9c7656 Posted at 7-23 10:35
Hi, I have the same problem, I’m trying to charge the control but nothing happens, there’s no status light neither the control is charged. Is not a battery problem because it has remaining charge. Please help, thanks

Hi there. I'm sorry for the trouble. Have you already tried replacing the charging cable or the charging block? Can you also try charging it with a different power outlet?
2023-7-24
Use props
arkaitz rotu
New

Australia

El mando de mi drone DJI Mavic 2 no arranca, no se carga .... Me e puesto a leer en internet y veo que le a pasado a mucha gente y que es un problema del diodo TVS 6.0 AC supresor de alto voltage. DJI no se hace cargo de este problema que le pasan a la mayoría de los mandos?

The controller of my DJI Mavic 2 drone does not start, it does not charge .... I started reading on the internet and I see that it has happened to many people and that it is a problem with the TVS 6.0 AC high voltage suppressor diode. DJI
2023-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules