Someone can shares with me several files raw multispectral image
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo Aguirre
lvl.1

Argentina

I'm thinking of purchasing a  DJI Phantom 4 MULTIESPECTRAL. Particularly, how it works in such an area as multispectral image analysis and stitching.

Before this significant investment, I'd like to try how well the software processes the images generated by the drone.

Because of this, I would be grateful if someone shares several raw multispectral, taken by this drone, images to play around. I guess, 6-8 images in different spectral would be enough.

If there is a source where I can download it (free or for money) would be also appreciated.

2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Leo Aguirre. Good day and thank you for reaching out I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral can shares some raw multispectral shots that they have captured. Again, thank you fop choosing DJI and have a nice day.
2021-11-23
Use props
Leo Aguirre
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 20:17
Hello there Leo Aguirre. Good day and thank you for reaching out I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral can shares some raw multispectral shots that they have captured. Again, thank you fop choosing DJI and have a nice day.

Hi Stephen, can you send me any raw files from directly DJI company ?
2021-11-25
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... u29CKsS?usp=sharing
2021-12-18
Use props
Leo Aguirre
lvl.1

Argentina

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-18 12:24
Hi,
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Hg30xvlObahfmJGMqBAPpNSKu29CKsS?usp=sharing

I'll download and view this files, Thanks !
2021-12-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Leo Aguirre Posted at 12-20 04:28
I'll download and view this files, Thanks !

You're welcome, feel free to ask if needed
2021-12-21
Use props
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

when starting the drone Phantom 4 multispectral, error application:unable to take off. mission cannot be performed in your area, height limited
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules