Expo and Sensitivity Settings need to be implemented into DJI Fly!
835 7 2021-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hello! I have been flying the mavic air 2 for 4 months now and I feel that the expo and sensitivity settings need to be implemented as they are now implemented in mavic 3 (beta versions of dji fly app probably).

When I saw a video where someone was adjusting the expo on a mavic 3 I thought this is also available for my mavic air 2, but it isn't!
How much time do you need to implement this, it already has been more than a year!
2021-11-23
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

In DJI Go 4, they have these settings on their higher end drones, but not on their lower end drones.  Its yet another way to differentiate them from a price and feature capability.  Just because they implement something for the Mavic 3, don't expect to see it on their lower priced models.
2021-11-23
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

KlooGee Posted at 11-23 12:48
In DJI Go 4, they have these settings on their higher end drones, but not on their lower end drones.  Its yet another way to differentiate them from a price and feature capability.  Just because they implement something for the Mavic 3, don't expect to see it on their lower priced models.

That might be true, but I'm clearly not the only one requesting this. And $1000 drone isn't low end as well, at least somewhere in the middle
2021-11-23
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 11-23 13:07
That might be true, but I'm clearly not the only one requesting this. And $1000 drone isn't low end as well, at least somewhere in the middle

I think it should be on all drones!  Just point out that past experience indicates DJI doesn't necessarily feel the same.  Also, I didn't say "low end".  I said "lower end".  Meaning, lower end compared to the Mavic 3.  At $799USD, the Air 2 is approximately 1/3rd the price of the Mavic 3.  Not saying its cheap, but from a relative perspective and in their family of drones, I think its fair to consider it as one of their lower end drones.  I own it as well.
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Yaros1. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us.  I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2021-11-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

KlooGee Posted at 11-23 13:14
I think it should be on all drones!  Just point out that past experience indicates DJI doesn't necessarily feel the same.  Also, I didn't say "low end".  I said "lower end".  Meaning, lower end compared to the Mavic 3.  At $799USD, the Air 2 is approximately 1/3rd the price of the Mavic 3.  Not saying its cheap, but from a relative perspective and in their family of drones, I think its fair to consider it as one of their lower end drones.  I own it as well.

I totally agree with that.
This should be standard package.
There is enough difference in flight modes and camera system to differentiate.
(not that my opinion will matter to DJI )
2021-11-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 Id love to see go4 stick settings in the fly app.
2021-11-24
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

The only thing missing for me is the adjustable braking like in the Cinematic mode which was part of the original Mavic Pro feature set.  I have become pretty good at doing it manually, but I really liked that glide when releasing the right stick.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules