Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi everyone.

i returned a mavic 3 combo to the nederlands from here in the uk.

they received it yesterday and if anyone could tell me how long does it take to when they release the refund in my case into my paypal account.

thanks.
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number and case number via your forum account. Normally, the refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days after the package is received. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.

2021-11-23
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 19:07
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number and case number via your forum account. Normally, the refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days after the package is received. I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.

hi natalia.

the refund has been sent into my paypal account.

thank you for the help. really appreciated.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 11-24 04:06
hi natalia.

the refund has been sent into my paypal account.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day!
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_TBRR1nElOMNX
New
United States

I feel set up some how. I bought a dji mini 2 fly more  Wednesday and opened it Friday night just to have problems with dji Fly app 1.5.1  issues with my galaxy s21 ultra. I wound up spending the whole weekend restarting my phone and reinstalling the app so many times. And i missed my chance to get insurance bue to the application having issues and i could not call because dji is closed sat and sun. I haven't had the chance to get it in the air yet. I feel betrayed by dji website best buy employee for assuring me my phone was compatible, for not advising me on the insurance because the app failed to show me anything befor 11 pm Sunday and I feel like the only answer I can find online is dji saying we the customer should go buy another device, this is crazy. I feel i should be offered a full refund. It makes me sick just seeing the drone knowing I paid over 600 just to be disappointed. Please help.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_TBRR1nElOMNX Posted at 11-29 01:44
I feel set up some how. I bought a dji mini 2 fly more  Wednesday and opened it Friday night just to have problems with dji Fly app 1.5.1  issues with my galaxy s21 ultra. I wound up spending the whole weekend restarting my phone and reinstalling the app so many times. And i missed my chance to get insurance bue to the application having issues and i could not call because dji is closed sat and sun. I haven't had the chance to get it in the air yet. I feel betrayed by dji website best buy employee for assuring me my phone was compatible, for not advising me on the insurance because the app failed to show me anything befor 11 pm Sunday and I feel like the only answer I can find online is dji saying we the customer should go buy another device, this is crazy. I feel i should be offered a full refund. It makes me sick just seeing the drone knowing I paid over 600 just to be disappointed. Please help.

Hello, there. Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we have more details about the DJI FLY App issue you encountered? And would you please tell us your SN through PM?  We will try to help you.
2021-11-29
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-29 03:00
Hello, there. Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we have more details about the DJI FLY App issue you encountered? And would you please tell us your SN through PM?  We will try to help you.

you need to start a fresh post about your enquiry. this post i put to dji has now been resolved. thank you.
2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_TBRR1nElOMNX
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-29 03:00

How do i pm or can you request or mesg me? this account is tied to my email address
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_TBRR1nElOMNX Posted at 11-29 16:32
How do i pm or can you request or mesg me? this account is tied to my email address

Thanks for your reply. We have replied to you in PM. Would you please check?
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules