387 3 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SavageSavant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 367 ft
United States

Reposting from a previous thread

Apologies in advance if this question has been asked..

I have a Mini 2 and I'm curious to know what photo and/or video editing software everyone uses for their drone footage. I'm fairly new to post-production editing so suggestions and recommendations are welcome! Most of my editing will be done from my iPad so if there are suggestions on iPad apps, that would be preferred. It seems like any legitimate editors worth anything require a monthly/annual subscription. As cool as PS/Premiere is and all of its capabilities, I'm not sure I want to endulge in a subscription just yet. That may be more than what I need at this point. And it seems any self-respecting photo editor has all the basic functions of color grading, but wondering if there were any recommendations beyond that.

Thanks in advance!!
2021-11-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

For viewing and simple editing, Irfanview. Free download, Also get the plugins. I have been using it for 20 years.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SavageSavant. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party editing software to edit your capture photos and filmed videos. I hope that our fellow DJI Co pilots can give out what editing software they are using and information with regard to this matter. Thank you.
2021-11-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Macs have iMovie installed by default.  I use a more capable version called Finalcut Pro, and really enjoy it!
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules