3047 7 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans94e2c87d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4143953 ft
  • >>>
Bolivia

hello help please i am with the latest dji fly update. I can't choose the iso manually
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-24 at 8.42.51 AM.jpeg
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_dhfNGoiSlAjy
New
Flight distance : 216647 ft
Germany

Hey, I had the same Problem after updating the App on iOS.
I deleted the app and reinstalled it (twice) and it worked again.
2022-1-29
Use props
djiuser_d5syurGsaJ23
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I have the same problem. I can change iso in Photo mode but not in video mode. I tried to unistall and reinstall the app several times but it didn’t work for me. I did also the imu calibration but nothing.
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Y3vRf779FWkd
New
Flight distance : 744272 ft
Germany

Hi. Same Issue with IPhone XS. I‘m able to change iso in Photo Mode but not in Video Mode. Reinstall the App is not solving this Problem.
2022-3-3
Use props
vallnat
New
Costa Rica

Hello, I have the same issue with my mavic mini 2 on an iPhone 11. I can change the shutter speed, but not the iso (only in video mode). I tried to uninstall the app two times and it did not solve the problem.
2022-3-3
Use props
djiuser_Y3vRf779FWkd
New
Germany

@DJI Stephen
Can DJI please investigate what‘s going wrong? Videos looks horrible without controlling iso manually.
Thx.
2022-3-6
Use props
djiuser_Y3vRf779FWkd
New
Germany

I was in Contact with DJI Customer Care and the Solution from CC worked for me. Just reset all Camera Settings in the DJI Fly App. After Resetting all Camera Settings iso can be changed manually
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules