Is this normal for the Mavic 3?
540 5 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

If someone from dji or others that have a 3, is this normal. So right at 19 sec it will jerk. Im not saying when it transitions from the duel cameras. But the jerk. I hope i can embed the video.

2021-11-24
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

I can't get the clip to embed.  Nevermind!  
2021-11-24
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah, perfectly normal. It has been commented on before. The "jerk" as you call it is when the system switches from a digital zoom of the main camera to the native res of the telephoto camera. This happens at 7x "zoom". The smooth zooming is "quality of life" feature so you can pick any crop you like, but isn't meant to be used during a shot, since it's never going to be a seamless experience as it switches between the two cameras.

In case you haven't seen any of the "zoom" discussions, the M3 has two prime lenses, i.e. not zoom lenses, but fixed focal length. Any "zoom"levels other than 1x and 7x are just digital crops of either of those. This is why 7x is actually "crisper" than 4x. 4x is just a digitally magnified crop of the main Hasselblad camera.

Hope that helps
2021-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ann,   you can only embed from a few sites like Youtube and Skypixel.    This link to one drive prompts for a login.
2021-11-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The zoom down to the white horse's back is impressive, but the whole clip looks blurry and out of focus?
2021-11-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Could be the conversion to 1080P, but a lot af artifacting as yo zoom with the main lens.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules