SDK hack and latest S1 firmware.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGA
Second Officer
United States

As I suspected it would happen as sson as the SDK hack was well known, it seems DJI plugged the hole that allowed rooting the S1 and installing the EP SDK on it. If you are using or intend to use the SDK with the S1 I suggest you do not upgrade the firmware until a another workaround is found.

I am pretty sure I have a solution (need to test) that would at least allow an already rooted S1 to continue having SDK access after the firmware update but it looks like new S1s are coming with the firmware already upgraded so that poses a more complicated problem.

2021-11-24
Use props
DefenderVex3
lvl.1
New Zealand

Is there a build newer than 00.06.0500 because I have one working on that.
Or is it an issue with the EP files?
2021-11-25
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

DefenderVex3 Posted at 11-25 23:06
Is there a build newer than 00.06.0500 because I have one working on that.

Sorry, false alarm. Someone reported this to me but now I dusted off both my S1s and i can confirm the hack still works with the latest firmware. No idea about what actually happened.
2021-11-26
Use props
gustavozunigago
lvl.1

Costa Rica

perfect thank you.  I hope that soon they will give me the S1 that I send to repair to see if I try the process again
2021-12-2
Use props
gustavozunigago
lvl.1

Costa Rica

BGA Posted at 2021-11-26 08:07
Sorry, false alarm. Someone reported this to me but now I dusted off both my S1s and i can confirm the hack still works with the latest firmware. No idea about what actually happened.

Hi, maybe you can help me.  I have a RoboMaster S1 and I don't know what is the correct procedure to be able to use the SDK with it.  Might you help me?
2022-1-24
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

gustavozunigago Posted at 1-24 04:31
Hi, maybe you can help me.  I have a RoboMaster S1 and I don't know what is the correct procedure to be able to use the SDK with it.  Might you help me?

You download the sdk hack package and follow the instructions in the README file included in it.

https://www.bug-br.org.br/s1_sdk_hack.zip
2022-1-24
Use props
gustavozunigago
lvl.1

Costa Rica

BGA Posted at 1-24 06:20
You download the sdk hack package and follow the instructions in the README file included in it.

https://www.bug-br.org.br/s1_sdk_hack.zip

Hello.  Thanks for the info.  but I have a query.  Is there any way to perform a rollback if necessary?  And if possible, how would it be?  I just don't want to damage the Robomaster S1
2022-1-27
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

gustavozunigago Posted at 1-27 05:08
Hello.  Thanks for the info.  but I have a query.  Is there any way to perform a rollback if necessary?  And if possible, how would it be?  I just don't want to damage the Robomaster S1

As I mentioned privately to you, if you are afraid this will brick your S1, do not use the hack. I can not guarantee it won't, I can only say it works for me.
2022-1-27
Use props
gustavozunigago
lvl.1

Costa Rica

BGA Posted at 1-27 11:16
As I mentioned privately to you, if you are afraid this will brick your S1, do not use the hack. I can not guarantee it won't, I can only say it works for me.

Hello. Thank you for your help. And really what she had to do was do it calmly and without fear. I work perfectly. I am very grateful to him as this gives me more possibilities with the S1. Greetings from Costa Rica. And as we say here "Pura Vida"
2022-1-27
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

DefenderVex3 Posted at 2021-11-25 23:06
Is there a build newer than 00.06.0500 because I have one working on that.

2022-3-5
Use props
zjeffer
lvl.2

Belgium

Has anyone here managed to make it work on 00.06.0518 ?
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules