Image Transmission Stopped - after linked properly
1199 2 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olli1702
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
first of all, I am using the DJI FPV Drone in parallel to the DJI FPV System. So the Goggles are the same and I am switching between the systems very often and linking the drones whenever I want to use either of them. Other than that I use an IFLIGHT PROTEK 35 with DJI FPV System Remote Controller. The Lipos I use for my PROTEK are 4s 1500 mAH with 100c.

The problem I have is with respect to the PROTEK 35.

I recently experience a sudden stop of my image transmission. It happened to me in flight and also before even arming the drone. The image just freezes out of nowhere even though the drone was linked before and I had a proper image. A push on the link button on my google is enough to link it again to the drone. But often the link only lasts for about 10 - 15 seconds (sometimes even less) before the image freezes again.

Today I crashed the drone for the third time because of that problem. My Gopro has severe damages. I would be very glad for any hints or questions from your side to localize the problem.

Thanks in advance!
Oliver
2021-11-24
Use props
Olli1702
lvl.1
Germany

I just figured out, that there might be a very short power circuit since I ve looked at my GoPro footage and it immediately stopped recording when the drone crashed. The GoPro is powered by the same Lipo as the PROTEK is. Any ideas how to check this through?
2021-11-25
Use props
Olli1702
lvl.1
Germany

And there is another hint in my goggles saying "low power mode. Unable to record videos". But I can start the drone anyways.
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules