Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David-Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4717963 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all

My old controller was broken a few months ago.  I purchased a brand new Mavic Air controller.  I noticed for the past couple of flights when I use the camera scroll wheel which meant to scroll the camera up and down, instead, the air-craft sway left and right.  I can still use the screen to scroll the camera but obviously not convenient.  I then calibrate controller and I notice the scroll wheel will induce movement on right stick left and right percentage.  What I did was to calibrate the controller mulitple time and eventually it work fly perfectly.  However, once I swap out a new battery and it issue comes back again.  Again, I recalibrate and works again.  Very weird!!!  So I thought it may be the firmware.

My next step was to use DJI Assistant 2 and downgrade the controller firmware to the lowest versions, then connect to the drone.  Start DJI go app and let the app to upgrade the latest firmware.  I was hoping it will work, again work a little while and the issue will return.

Anyone has the same issue.  Does anyone has remedy for this?

Thanks in advance
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David-Air. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_PSbZaN4WA6sA
New

United States

Hi- did you ever find a solution for this problem. Same thing is happening to my Mavic Air V1
2022-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules