Could Use Some Advice
238 3 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HellcatDrone
lvl.1

United States

Hi All,
New member and I am looking for advice.  I am new to the drone hobby and looking to purchase my first drone. I have researched and continue to go back and forth between the Mini 2 and the Air 2S. This will strictly be used for fun, taking some cool pics and videos. Things I like about he Air 2S, Master Shots, Active Tracking, Obstacle Avoidance. I do like the smaller size of the Mini 2 and have seen others say it's actually easier to fly. I'm not worried about FAA registration or the extra cost of the 2S.

My other main concern is that I have a Pixel 6 Pro which I see doesn't work with the Fly App at this time. If there is a good Black Friday deal, do I take a chance with the purchase in hopes that DJI gets the Android 12 issue fixed soon?

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Greg
2021-11-24
Use props
CGPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

I prefer the better camera on the Air 2S
2021-11-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mini 2 is a fine drone, but the A2s is so much more. I have owned and used both. I gave away my Mini 2, So, I would recommend the A3s.

You could always buy a used 2nd phone for the drone you choose. And never update the OS, if that remains a problem. That is what I have done.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Greg. Good day and thank you for choosing DJI. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regard to this matter. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can compare both the specifications of the DJI Mini 2 to the DJI Air 2S and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules