Mavic 2 Pro not available in the United States???
3665 4 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48146 ft
United States

Mavic 2 Pro not available in the United States???

I went to purchase Mavic 2 Pro because the Mavic 3 has no Waypoints, but Mavic 2 Pro is not available in the United States??

What is going on?

2021-11-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do not know about that. But I bought my perfect used M2p from a seller on eBay for $900 and am very happy with it. No warranty or insurance of course, but I am ok with that. As of right now it beats my $2200 basic M3 by far
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for your interest in Mavic 2 series drones. Development and iteration are inevitable during the sales cycle of a product. Currently, Mavic 2 series products were discontinued in all DJI official sales channels. You may check local retail stores via https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer and confirm with the stores whether Mavic 2 series products are still available.

2021-11-24
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Here in Sweden you can still buy the M2p and batteries, but I do not know for how long. Just bought 2 more batteries to safe guard the future a bit longer. DJI has one authorised company here and then there are at least 2 more individual companies.
2021-11-25
Use props
BlueLineAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1357395 ft
United States

I was able to find a reputable dealer on Ebay and purchased an almost new M2P. Then contacted DJI and went though a little procedural video to get  the replacement policy on the used unit. I bought the fly more directly from DJI and got the extras. Works great with my smart controller and takes impresive pictures and video and I was able to get the whole thing for half of the price of the Mavic 3.
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules