RSC2 + D7500
3489 3 2021-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vosharb
lvl.1
Austria

Hello, I have just bought a new Gimbal and my current Camera is the Nikon D7500. The Gimbal works perfectly fine and it's just beautiful. The only Problem is that i can't go in liveview with my Camera and RavenEye also doesn't work as it shoud. I knew the Camera is not on the compatibility list, but i thought it wasn't a problem.

If someone knows how I can fix this, would be great. I need it for my School Diploma.

Thanks in Advance,
Vosharb
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Vosharb, we are sorry that Nikon D7500 is indeed not included on the compatible camera list, and the connection between this camera with RavenEye is not able to assure.
My suggestion would be that you may check the connection notice of Nikon cameras and RavenEye and try to troubleshoot.
You can try to connect the RavenEye to the camera via the HDMI cable first, do not use the USB cable, and check out if HDMI settings are available. If yes, you can then try to connect the camera to the gimbal and try again.

2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_96IB6Lz0psB0
New

Austria

I would like to ask, if you could solve the problem with the compatibility with D5700. I am trying to find a compatible Gimbal for D7500, but it is really difficult...
2022-3-23
Use props
Vosharb
lvl.1
Austria

djiuser_96IB6Lz0psB0 Posted at 3-23 02:08
I would like to ask, if you could solve the problem with the compatibility with D5700. I am trying to find a compatible Gimbal for D7500, but it is really difficult...

Well the controls like the start/stop function don't work with the camera, but the Raveneye works pretty good. The only thing that really is disappointing is, like i said, that the camera won't communicate with the Gimbal with the RSS Cable. If you just want to use for stabilising it is a pretty good option. For focusing you can use the focus motor which also works like a dream.!
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules