Quality Issues
628 7 2021-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thunderfury
lvl.1
Germany

Hello guys,

i have problems with video quality with my OP2. Most of the time in shooting with 4k 60fps, ISO 100 in manual mode and try to get around -0,3 - 0,0 exposure. On my phone and on the pocket everthing looks fine. Now after my holiday i want to edit the shots in Adobe Premiere and see many squares in dark areas of the video - really don't know what it is. First time i had this - normally it only gets noisy - but squares? - hopefully you can help me - i will add some pictures

Regards,
Marc
1.png
2.jpg
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the confusion you're experiencing. Could you please provide us with some originals pictures to do a confirmation? You can upload them to the Google Drive/ Dropbox, so that we can download them. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2021-11-25
Use props
Thunderfury
lvl.1
Germany

Ah i am sorry - i am meaning video quality - i am only shooting videos - so i can't provide pictures. I will upload the video file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YcImvWhrTy6sSX_T2J3tgXUYIM8L-ElM/view?usp=sharing
2021-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you try 2.7K ?
2021-11-26
Use props
Thunderfury
lvl.1
Germany

Make a new video? Personally i want to shoot in 4K - with my Pocket 1 i had no problems like this... so perhaps a wrong setting or bad sensor?
2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_Hsc6o1JVmyoM
lvl.1
Norway

I have this exact issue. Very noticable in 4k video lowlight. Contacted dji multiple times but all they say is "calibrate the gimbal" lol.. To me this looks like line skipping or blocking to downscale the image. I am however not sure. Hella annoying.

Also more noticable in cinelike than normal tho, but that might just be noise reduction and post processing.

Garbage
2021-11-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_Hsc6o1JVmyoM Posted at 11-27 17:07
I have this exact issue. Very noticable in 4k video lowlight. Contacted dji multiple times but all they say is "calibrate the gimbal" lol.. To me this looks like line skipping or blocking to downscale the image. I am however not sure. Hella annoying.

Also more noticable in cinelike than normal tho, but that might just be noise reduction and post processing.

What FPS are you using with the 4K resolution? If it is (at most) 30 FPS, then are you having the High Quality setting enabled or disabled? It is automatically disabled if shooting above 30 FPS though.

Some people have said that High Quality setting, contrary to the name, might worsen the video quality, and the only time you should use it to get better results is in dark environments, such as night shooting.

Not sure if this helps, but that's just my five cents for thoughts.
2021-11-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I have those same squares when editing some of my videoes, but it only show up in editing software and not when exporting out the video.
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules