Bulgaria

2021-11-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That waterfall is certainly well-concealed Alex. I imagine it would be extremely difficult to reach it on foot. So not many people have seen it ?
2021-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice location.
Is that even possible to reach (the waterfall) by foot?
2021-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying Alex.   
2021-11-26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 11-26 00:20
That waterfall is certainly well-concealed Alex. I imagine it would be extremely difficult to reach it on foot. So not many people have seen it ?

This flight was from above it and when going back to find a better start location I met 2 locals heading to a barbeque shelter some 150 meters above the waterfall, I asked them about the track to the waterfall and they asked "what waterfall, we don't know about it"
In comments to my video, there are people reaching it from below up to the middle of the canyon but that's it - the drone is the only option (and climbers of course ;) )  I was thinking to buy M3 and go again but No M3 yet (no money either )  
2021-11-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.    Great job of finding that remote waterfall.  Other than by drone not sure how else you could get there, especially based on that landscape.  
2021-11-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 11-26 02:29
This flight was from above it and when going back to find a better start location I met 2 locals heading to a barbeque shelter some 150 meters above the waterfall, I asked them about the track to the waterfall and they asked "what waterfall, we don't know about it"
In comments to my video, there are people reaching it from below up to the middle of the canyon but that's it - the drone is the only option (and climbers of course ;) )  I was thinking to buy M3 and go again but No M3 yet (no money either   )

Much easier to reach it by drone   I can't justify the cost of an M3, especially as I only got the M2Z 12 months ago.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules