2670 11 2021-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flire8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2546572 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Dear Sirs, I have noticed that there is no power bank adapter in any Mavic 3 package. Will it ever be available as a standalone accessory?
2021-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. As of the moment, we don't have an available power bank adapter for the DJI Mavic 3 on our website. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-27
Use props
Flire8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2546572 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 05:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. As of the moment, we don't have an available power bank adapter for the DJI Mavic 3 on our website. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank You! I believe that the power bank adapter is also useful for others
2021-11-28
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4031483 ft
United States

Flire8 Posted at 11-28 02:53

I think it is more likely to see a Mavic 3 power bank adapter from 3rd party manufactures.

It is to DJI's best interest NOT to release such an accessary, so consumers have no other options, but keep buying more batteries.
2021-11-29
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

jerryway Posted at 11-29 09:11
I think it is more likely to see a Mavic 3 power bank adapter from 3rd party manufactures.

It is to DJI's best interest NOT to release such an accessary, so consumers have no other options, but keep buying more batteries.

Huh? I'm not sure I understand you. I assumed the OP was wanting an adapter so that he could use a Mavic 3 battery AS a power bank. Sounds like you are talking about using a power bank AS a mavic 3 battery, which would seem unworkable, or charging a M3 battery from a power bank, which sounds perfectly feasible with just the 3 battery charging hub, which is available from DJI.

I'm now not sure which of us has misunderstood.
2021-11-29
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
United States

Nicodema Posted at 11-29 09:33
Huh? I'm not sure I understand you. I assumed the OP was wanting an adapter so that he could use a Mavic 3 battery AS a power bank. Sounds like you are talking about using a power bank AS a mavic 3 battery, which would seem unworkable, or charging a M3 battery from a power bank, which sounds perfectly feasible with just the 3 battery charging hub, which is available from DJI.

I am talking about a USB-C to Mavic 3 battery port adaptor, which allows user to connect Mavic 3 batteries directly with power bank or car charger with a USB-C port. Mavic 3 battery supports USB-PD protocol up to 65W, or PPS fast charging protocol up to 88W. Right now if you want to charge the battery, you have to put it in the drone, or in the battery hub. With battery port adaptor, it should be possible to charge one or multiple Mavic 3 batteries at the same time, with a large capacity (e.g., 26800mah) power bank with one or multiple USB-C port. Right now if I want to do that I have to purchase multiple battery charging hub, not only they are big and balky, they are also an unnecessary waste of resource.

The adaptor should look like this one (for Mavic 2 Pro):
2021-11-29
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ah. I see the distinction. Makes sense
2021-11-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jerryway Posted at 11-29 10:08
I am talking about a USB-C to Mavic 3 battery port adaptor, which allows user to connect Mavic 3 batteries directly with power bank or car charger with a USB-C port. Mavic 3 battery supports USB-PD protocol up to 65W, or PPS fast charging protocol up to 88W. Right now if you want to charge the battery, you have to put it in the drone, or in the battery hub. With battery port adaptor, it should be possible to charge one or multiple Mavic 3 batteries at the same time, with a large capacity (e.g., 26800mah) power bank with one or multiple USB-C port. Right now if I want to do that I have to purchase multiple battery charging hub, not only they are big and balky, they are also an unnecessary waste of resource.

The adaptor should look like this one (for Mavic 2 Pro):

You lost me, are you saying  that the power bank adapter supplied with the Mavic 2 P/Z that has two big USB A type ports in it can be used to charge a Mavic 2 P/Z battery?
I am under the impression that they are intended to allow a Mavic 2 P/Z battery to charge something else, e.g. a phone etc. i.e. it dsicharges the drone's battery.
Your photo appears to show  the lead from the mains charger or perhaps the car charger, for the Mavic 2 P/Z.
2021-11-29
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-29 15:34
You lost me, are you saying  that the power bank adapter supplied with the Mavic 2 P/Z that has two big USB A type ports in it can be used to charge a Mavic 2 P/Z battery?
I am under the impression that they are intended to allow a Mavic 2 P/Z battery to charge something else, e.g. a phone etc. i.e. it dsicharges the drone's battery.
Your photo appears to show  the lead from the mains charger or perhaps the car charger, for the Mavic 2 P/Z.

Yes, my photo shows one end of the DJI car charger for Mavic 2 Pro battery. It is intended to give an idea of what an USB to battery port adaptor looks like. One end connects to the battery port, just like the car charger does; the other end connects to USB A/C port.

No, DJI never made any USB-A/C to Mavic 2 Pro battery port adaptors. Some 3rd party manufactor in China does.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Flire8 Posted at 11-28 02:53

You're welcome. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-12-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicodema Posted at 11-29 09:33

Exactly, that's what the OP meant....
2021-12-3
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I think we're agreeing Franky, OP wanted A, Jerry wanted B, but I was trying to work out exactly what B was. He clarified. All good.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules