Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No feedback from the support for a month. The gimble is stuck
712 5 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
begendor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33871 ft
Russia

Hello! I send a request to the support twice: on the 4th of November and on the 11th. And I have received no feedback. I sent the third one today - see the attached picture. Can you help to get the feedback?

My shop, where I bought the drone, tells me to get an email from DJI for the shop can send it for warranty repair/replace.

Kind regards,
Ivan

The request today

The request today
2021-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Ivan, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've tried but was unable to get your ticket number via your email address, actually, if you had sent an email successfully to support@dji.com, you'll receive a ticket number automatically. Could you please confirm again and let me know the ticket number? At the same time, I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. Please make sure your email address is valid and our team will contact you soon.
2021-11-27
Use props
begendor
lvl.1
Russia

Hi Natalia. I did not send the email directly to support@dji.com. I filled the request on the form as shown on the screen shot.

OK, I will send an email to support@dji.com and let you know.
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

begendor Posted at 11-28 23:33
Hi Natalia. I did not send the email directly to . I filled the request on the form as shown on the screen shot.

OK, I will send an email to  and let you know.

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2021-11-29
Use props
begendor
lvl.1
Russia

Hi Natalia and Wanda. I sent an email to support@dji.com and the ticket number is 3928049.

In fact I thought the way to send a request was to fill the email form https://www.dji.com/support
There is no sign or hint  that it is necessarry to send an email to support@dji.com
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

begendor Posted at 11-29 08:55
Hi Natalia and Wanda. I sent an email to support@dji.com and the ticket number is 3928049.

In fact I thought the way to send a request was to fill the email form https://www.dji.com/support

Thanks for your reply. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. We will contact you ASAP. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules