526 9 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, how do i get my iPad pro 12.9 to work with my mavic 3?
i use an apple usb-c to usb-c cable.
2021-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different communication cable to see if the issue persists? Also, you may try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-27
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 05:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different communication cable to see if the issue persists? Also, you may try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, my iphone 12 works fine, my ipad mini  works fine.. i have now tested with 2 diffrent usb-c to usb-c cables, both from Apple.. no connection betwee the remote and the ipad pro 12.9
2021-11-27
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, my iphone 12 works fine, my ipad mini  works fine.. i have now tested with 2 diffrent usb-c to usb-c cables, both from Apple.. no connection betwee the remote and the ipad pro 12.9

any sollution how i can get my ipad to work with the m3?
2021-11-29
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

hello? why are you ignoring this problem? i have answered you.. are there no solution for this?
do i have to return the mavic 3 and go back to my m2p?
2021-12-2
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I would if I were you and then repurchase in January when it is a 'complete' drone!
2021-12-2
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

yogi053 Posted at 12-2 03:48
I would if I were you and then repurchase in January when it is a 'complete' drone!

If there are no fix for this in short period of time, i will return it and sell all my dji stuff and never buy dji again. selling a 50% ready product is a no no. I have 10 days left of the free return to the shop.
2021-12-2
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Ulven Posted at 12-2 04:38
If there are no fix for this in short period of time, i will return it and sell all my dji stuff and never buy dji again. selling a 50% ready product is a no no. I have 10 days left of the free return to the shop.

Yep, your choice! I daresay Dji will have had quite a few 'returns' going by what I'm seeing on different forums. Then again, they are a big company so they won't miss you, but if quite a few complain then they just might rethink their ideas. They have already changed the Mavic 3 FMC to include the new SC if requested. That alone has caused quite a few comments re their compensation notices.
2021-12-2
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Well, i found the solution, if dji send me an Mavic 3 Cine drone for free, ;) i will tell that i had to use the OTG cable from my DJI FPV drone in order to connect my Apple iPad 12.9" Pro to my Mavic 3.
I have tested two Apple usb-c to usb-c cables, did not work, tested the short usb-c to usb-c that followed the M3, that worked but way to short.. With the OTG cable i could use a longer cable, and it works.. jihuu.
2021-12-3
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ulven Posted at 12-3 13:22
Well, i found the solution, if dji send me an Mavic 3 Cine drone for free, ;) i will tell that i had to use the OTG cable from my DJI FPV drone in order to connect my Apple iPad 12.9" Pro to my Mavic 3.
I have tested two Apple usb-c to usb-c cables, did not work, tested the short usb-c to usb-c that followed the M3, that worked but way to short.. With the OTG cable i could use a longer cable, and it works.. jihuu.

I found a white Apple cable works but only if the "correct" end is put into the controller in the right manner. If I insert the USB-C cable into the controller one way it works. Pull the cable out and flip it over and it doesn't work. Very odd indeed. My FPV cable with a dongle on the USB 2.0 end also works.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules