Problem with connect my dji mini 2 with controller
230 4 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tormod Vindenes
lvl.1
Norway

Hi I bought the dji mini 2 yesterday 26.11.2021 and was going to test it. Bought my phantom 4 in 2017 so i know dji's drones well. But when I should connect the drone and controller, nothing happened. It stops at 2 of 4 points in start-up. Anyone know this problem and can help?
2021-11-27
Use props
djiuser_zFoxcy5VsHbR
New

United States

Same as me, I just bought the dji mini 2 couple day ago and I try to connect the control, all I see the connection guide
2021-11-27
Use props
Tormod Vindenes
lvl.1
Norway

Hi again
The problem was that I was trying with DJI go 4 app that i also use to my phantom 4. It worked with a new app dji fly. Cant find it in the play store for androide but i find a link to it on dji.com hom page. Download it from there. It worked for me
2021-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Tormod. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your support.
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_zFoxcy5VsHbR Posted at 11-27 09:52
Same as me, I just bought the dji mini 2 couple day ago and I try to connect the control, all I see the connection guide

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to activate the unit? May I please ask what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules