FlyMore Kit: All leds blinking
869 3 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Well i am kinda dissapointed i can say.
I purchased today the fly more kit and one of the batteries will not charge: All 4 leds flash at the same time. I used the charger directly and not the hub. If i connect the hub i get a red light.

The other battery is OK though. I will be returning it to my dealer on Monday to get a replacement. I 've read about this issue before but i hoped i wouldn't get a faulty kit.
What can i say, quality control issues?
2021-11-27
Use props
Bear in the air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554 ft
United Kingdom

Have you got more than one battery in the charger (which has capcity for 3)?
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, FlyingSnoopy. Thank you for reaching out. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We assure you that the products released from our facility have undergone quality checks and are guaranteed. But taking into account that one of your batteries is not working properly, regretfully, returning them to the dealer would be ideal in this situation. You may also consider sending it back to us for a proper diagnosis. Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the theoretical state of health of the battery performance and warranty status. If you choose to send it back to DJI instead, you may submit an online repair request at (repair.dji.com). Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-20
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Talk about late replies. I posted this a year ago
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules