Feature Request - Adjustable Max Speed for every flight mode
806 7 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hey! A quick feature request for the DJI Fly.
I would like to see in the future a way of changing the maximum flying speed for every mode - Cine, Normal, Sport.
So let's say a tab like Advanced Gimbal Settings but this one named Maximum Flying Speed and 3 sliders that go from 1 to the max speed of the drone and you can adjust the speed for every flight mode. The behavior (breaking, gains, smoothness...) should remain the same for each mode as it is now, but just a way of adjusting the maximum speed it can reach.
I almost never use cine mode for one reason, it's too slow for me, I would like to set it to something like 20 km/h, I can't do that now. With this feature, I would be able to do that, and not only for cine but adjust for any mode to your liking.

I want to hear others' opinions about this, what do you think? Would this be useful?
2021-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a reasonable request.  
2021-11-28
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1361499 ft
Germany

+1!!!
I‘d like to slow down Cine!!
Or give us slow flyers at least Expo adjustment for Cine, too, as made now for N and S…
2021-12-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

I could not agree more with you. Even in the Mavic 2 Pro that I have, I feel that the Tripod mode is just too slow and the P mode is too fast at full speed. This is my feeling. I would personally prefer to have something in the middle of P and Tripod modes. Or if you could adjust the speed a bit for each of these modes. I do have the Expo settings, which does help a bit if you set it to start slow, so that you do not get the big jump in the beginning. I probably have to train a bit more to get used to the sticks. Maybe I am a bit clumsy with my fingers he he he....
2021-12-11
Use props
SnitserNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2372014 ft
Netherlands

+1
2021-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules