Mavic mini 2 can't connect on dji fly app with S21 view video
1611 7 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Torretje
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have had untill last week a DJI smart controller that i have been using for flying my pro 2 and mini 2.
But since yesterday i have sold the pro 2 with the controller to get a mavic 3.

But when this morning i wanted to fly and make a few shots of a nice sun comin up, i had the biggest trouble to get the drone connected to my galaxy S9  and S21.

Ive made a video where you can see what happends,  it does connect on some point but when switching to fly mode it disconnects right away.

Smart controller did not have any trouble like this.

on the video at 2:00 its connected and in a brief second you can see the video image  and then its disconnected.

using Android 11 on a galaxy s21.
i believe android 10 on my galaxy s9

2021-11-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There’s been lots of complaints about the S21 seems some versions just don’t work yet.  Nor does Android 12.
2021-11-28
Use props
Torretje
lvl.1
Netherlands

hmm, so i bought a "unusable" drone ?
I did had some trouble to connect it to the smartcontroller also , everytime i started the controller i needed to readd it to the controller itself.
Can't really find if the new smart controller Pro which comes with the mavic 3 is backwards compatible for my mini 2 as well
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Torretje. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists or kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

2021-11-28
Use props
Torretje
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-28 19:15
Hello there Torretje. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists or kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the reply,

i have tried this already , installed the application,  tested,  removed the application.
Then downloaded again the software and installed.

As i described in the first post, i am using the Galaxy S21 phone.
This is the first phone which should be compatible thats on the list.

I am receiving my mavic 3 drone within a few days, but since the controller is not available yet..
Can't fly with this drone then as well.
2021-11-29
Use props
Torretje
lvl.1
Italy

any ideas what i can try ?  since the phones i have tried are the ones that are on the list.
2021-12-1
Use props
Torretje
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well,  i have installed the latest update of the dji software.
First removed the software, just to be sure.
Reinstalled,  and opened the software.

Did not do anything, it connects to the drone but as soon as you switch over to fly mode, it disconnects and im back at step 1.
This is all with a supported phone.

video of connection and disconnection

Now comes another very dissapointing matter,  well one thing is strange  .

I received my mavic 3 drone,   used the same phone and what do you think... i could flly !
But , the mavic mini 2 doesn't work,  what is even more dissapointing is that the mavic 3 unit is defective like many others...

Here are the pictures i have made , i did over do the lightroom settings but as you can see all the pictures left and right sides are purple...

Have a look at this forum https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-3-color-shifting-in-white-balance-color-tint.118335/

I have now 4200€ worth of drones, one of m i can't fly , the other has bad pictures/videos...

2021-12-7
Use props
Torretje
lvl.1
Netherlands

nobody ? Dji silence ? please i was hoping on some response or a solution...
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules