DJI MINI 2 Update won't update, cannot takeoff without it! HELP
1293 1 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LCF92
New

United States

Why can't I use this without the vol1.03.0000 firmware update? Rediculous.
I haven't used my mini in a month or 2 and all of a sudden my dji mini wont take off. No error messages, I hold the take off button, it turns green, I let go nothing.
I notice a tiny update message in the top left of my screen saying to download and update the firmware. Well apparently it is downloaded now but when I update it gets stuck around 40 to 45% and then sends me an error message, "Aircraft Connection Required"
It IS connected. I did nothing to disconnect and it refuses to update.
I cannot use this EXPENSIVE piece of equipment over an update that I don't even care about nor need.
I've used mine and my husband's phone and it still isn't working.

I have an android, samsung galaxy s9.
It is compatible so I don't understand why this isn't working.
Someone else in these forums had this problem but came to the conclusion it was iphone 12 pro something or other related. Obviously that isn't the case because I'm having the same issue with a drastically different phone.
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_7BOnhlOhUNr5
New
Flight distance : 5617 ft
United States

Hey there, I am having the same issue. I updated to 1.03.0000 and then get prompted to update the FlySafe firmware and it gets stuck and says I need the AC to be connected. Sometimes I can get it just about complete then it disconnects and nothing. Can't believe I paid this much for something that can get bricked over an update that tells you not to fly somewhere.

UPDATE: installed the Fly app on my daughter's iPhone and tried the update and it worked straight away the first try.
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules