DJI AIR 2S Video format for cell phones
1766 2 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SajjadYYZ
New
Canada

Hey everyone, I am new here and looking for assistance.
Recently purchased an AIR 2S.
Made a couple videos at 5k on the drone, saved to the internal memory.
When I transfer these video files to my android phone (samsung galaxy s8) it will not play the videos.
When I transfered the videos to my laptop, they would only play after Windows prompted me to download HEVC Video Extensions, and still the video is not smooth, it is glitchy.

Is there a way I can film on the drone, and easily send the files to my cellphone and also have them viewable without needing to download some software or app? The purpose is so that I can share the videos with friends and others, and it will be annoying having to tell everyone they need to download a file before they can see my videos.

Also, how do I get the camera to take photos in 3:2, not 16:9?
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly know that photos and videos of all supported resolutions can be downloaded on the Album on the DJI Fly, but It may not be possible to be downloaded to the mobile device album directly, which is dependent on the mobile device's performance. As well, it also depends on the mobile device's performance whether supports playing the downloaded photo or video.
About the photo size, you may find it in Setting - Camera.

2021-11-28
Use props
SajjadYYZ
New
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-28 22:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly know that photos and videos of all supported resolutions can be downloaded on the Album on the DJI Fly, but It may not be possible to be downloaded to the mobile device album directly, which is dependent on the mobile device's performance. As well, it also depends on the mobile device's performance whether supports playing the downloaded photo or video.
About the photo size, you may find it in Setting - Camera.

Yes, I was able to download the video to my album, that wasn't the problem.
But I cannot play the video on my phone. I thought maybe it was my phone, but I sent the video to other people and they cannot play it either.
I checked the camera settings and could not find where I can change the photo settings.. only video..
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules