DJI Mimo all over sudden crashes on Samsung S21 Ultra ...
1043 6 2021-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldtrapper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15696 ft
Germany

... while it previously had worked fine on that device. I am not in a position to register my new Action2 and it will not save the successfully guessed change to English language.
Pls help

Cheers - Thomas
2021-11-29
Use props
oldtrapper
lvl.2
Germany

Just checked: DJI Fly and DJI Go 4 also crash ... maybe due to a recend software update. Really desperate right now
2021-11-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

oldtrapper Posted at 11-29 04:20
Just checked: DJI Fly and DJI Go 4 also crash ... maybe due to a recend software update. Really desperate right now

Have you updated to Android12 as that’s not currently supported and causes crashes.
2021-11-29
Use props
oldtrapper
lvl.2
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 11-29 06:21
Have you updated to Android12 as that’s not currently supported and causes crashes.

yess ... ran automatically at night. Anyway, with my old S9+ DJI Mimo does not find the camera and I cannot estimate what to do with the Chineese symbols.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thomas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please help to provide the following information? I would love to have our DJI engineers investigate the said issue.
1. Please provide a video of the issues described on the post;
2. The APP LOG from the mobile device, route: SD card (or internal storage)/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG
Please upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive so I can download them.
Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for understanding.
2021-11-29
Use props
oldtrapper
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-29 18:51
Hello there Thomas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please help to provide the following information? I would love to have our DJI engineers investigate the said issue.
1. Please provide a video of the issues described on the post;
2. The APP LOG from the mobile device, route: SD card (or internal storage)/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG

Hi Stephen,

ty for your attention. The path you named does not exist on the s21ultra. The log folder is in the dji folder in the devices root directory ... see googledrive link. DJI mimo showed no reaction at all during screen recording, but after I had the crash report ... see screenshot.

I managed to acivate device with an old sony xperia z5 ... defective battery but on the charger it stayed active long enough :-)

On my previous Samsung S9+ DJI Mimo does not find the cam ... also see vid in googledrive. No logfiles in the S9+ ... see provided screenshot.

Furthermore transfer of vids from internal memory of the action2 to sd card fails for several clips. just one has been transferred. Instead lots of corrupted files on the all new sandisk ultra 64 GB card.

Googledrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... 39YHDNl?usp=sharing
Last vid should be online by 2.30 p.m. CET
2021-11-30
Use props
oldtrapper
lvl.2
Germany

Update: the failed to transfer clips have been deleted by the action 2. The fact that there still are thums with the corresponding filenames schows, that there have been recordings. That's really bad
2021-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules