Pocket 2 Settings for Pop Concert?
3117 8 2021-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QueenLizzy
lvl.1
United States

I'm attending a BTS concert this week, and it's all flashing lights and fast dance moves. I can't seem to find any pointers as to how to set up my Pocket 2 for best video recording in these circumstances.  Most info is for low light or for more static concerts.  Thoughts?
2021-11-29
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I have always used "auto" for all circumstances and have never had a problem.
2021-11-29
Use props
QueenLizzy
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, Cap'n Curt. That's a relief!  All the features were freaking me out!
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there QueenLizzy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As posted above by Curt1591 on post #2 kindly set your setting in " auto ". Keep filming and enjoy the concert.
2021-11-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It can be tricky for the Pocket 2 to film in low light.
My advise would be to lower the framerate to 30 fps.
So it can lower the shutterspeed a bit further.
2021-11-30
Use props
QueenLizzy
lvl.1
United States

Thank you so much for your advice. My concern is less for low light, and more about the wildly fluctuating light and movement. I'll play with it today on various settings (maybe flash the lights on and off in the basement!)
2021-11-30
Use props
QueenLizzy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-29 19:14
Hello there QueenLizzy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As posted above by Curt1591 on post #2 kindly set your setting in " auto ". Keep filming and enjoy the concert.

I know I'll love the concert! Thanks for your advice. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post a video later!
2021-11-30
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

QueenLizzy Posted at 11-30 03:32
I know I'll love the concert! Thanks for your advice. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post a video later!

Set the Pocket to record MP4s. These are easier to post on most sites.
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

QueenLizzy Posted at 11-30 03:32

Hi there QueenLizzy. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules