Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

How do I set stick expo in the Fly app?

Go4 it is simple. Please tell me this will be added to Fly app for Mavic 3.
2021-11-29
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't be done as of right no with Android device. However a workaround is to use an IOS device if possible where you can make the settings then they should stick when you go back to Android. It is insane that we have such a lame app for a drone of this caliber.
2021-11-29
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

BrianKushner Posted at 11-29 19:40
Can't be done as of right no with Android device. However a workaround is to use an IOS device if possible where you can make the settings then they should stick when you go back to Android. It is insane that we have such a lame app for a drone of this caliber.

Really? That is insane. I have multiple iOS devices but I can't connect them to my Mavic 3 Cine with RC Pro. They better fix this soon.
2021-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ianwood Posted at 11-29 20:16
Really? That is insane. I have multiple iOS devices but I can't connect them to my Mavic 3 Cine with RC Pro. They better fix this soon.

What devices can you not connect?
2021-11-30
Use props
COffe DE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4352438 ft
  • >>>
Germany

BrianKushner Posted at 11-29 19:40

Thing is: I can change my EXP in the Fly App. Oh... actually you are right... that is on my iPad Mini.

In the Android version you have the additional Gimbal settings where you can tweek the reaction of the drone to the input of the sticks. But as far as I can see, you cannot tweek the speed (Throttle).

Boy - DJI really messed that one up. Missing the DJI Go 4 App.
2021-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules