New Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System Release (11/30/2021).
1522 5 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
Date: 2021.11.30
RavenEye Firmware: v01.03.00.30
DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.4.10
DJI Ronin App Android: v1.4.10

What's New?
  • Added photo capture, video recording and camera settings for Panasonic GH5 M2 cameras using Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C).
  • Added photo capture, video recording and camera settings for Nikon Z9 cameras using Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C).

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware for the RavenEye using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the RavenEye via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and the RavenEye during the update process.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the RavenEye and retry.

2021-11-30
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thank you for the info and update...
2021-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-11-30
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
fansd0f381d0
lvl.1

United States

I have read that the Nikon Z9 is compatible with the RS4 Pro, including focus control.
I have set the dial to Focus (Bluetooth/Cable-driven).

I have tried with the camera connected via USB to the RSS port on the gimbal: in this configuration I can control ISO, Aperture, and Shutter from the dial on the gimbal, but Zoom doesn't work. Also the active track functionality doesn't control the gimbal from the Ronin app, and the video preview on the display of the gimbal doesn't work.

I have also tried with the camera connected to the Raveneye, and the Raveneye to the gimbal. In this last configuration I cannot change camera settings from the gimbal, but I can from the Ronin app. Also the active track works (both from the Ronin app and from the display of the gimbal, that shows the video feed from the camera).

4-12 15:17
Use props
fansd0f381d0
lvl.1

United States

--- sorry, submitted twice due to poor UX design of this forum website: the Post button doesn't confirm it has triggered the posting ---

4-12 15:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules