Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3 SD card not recognised
1482 9 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vdh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 171086 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I received my Mavic 3 today & it will not recognise any SD cards . I checked them in the Mavic 2 pro & they work fine . any suggestions ?

2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there vdh. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Mavic 3 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

2021-11-30
Use props
vdh
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 18:52
Hello there vdh. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Mavic 3 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

[view_image]

yes, my SD card was an approved one , it came out of my Mavic 2 pro . I had to format it on my PC to ex fat before the Mavic 3 would recognise it.I thought the Mavic 2 also used ex-fat ?
2021-12-5
Use props
EFRPIC
Captain

United States

Always a good idea to reformat a card in the actual unit, especially if it is coming from another device (camera, other drone, etc,)
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

vdh Posted at 12-5 12:17
yes, my SD card was an approved one , it came out of my Mavic 2 pro . I had to format it on my PC to ex fat before the Mavic 3 would recognise it.I thought the Mavic 2 also used ex-fat ?

Hi there vdh. Thank you for the reply and as posted below by EFRPIC, it would be best to format the said microSD card on the said DJI drone. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-12-8
Use props
vdh
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

EFRPIC Posted at 2021-12-5 17:31
Always a good idea to reformat a card in the actual unit, especially if it is coming from another device (camera, other drone, etc,)

I couldn't reformat on the Mavic 3 because it would not even recognise it until I reformatted it on my computer to ex-fat. Then after the Mavic 3 recognized it , I reformatted it in the drone
1-18 18:01
Use props
whiteyupnorth
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  The drone won't even recognize the SD card to format it.
2-23 08:31
Use props
frankymusik
Captain
Flight distance : 25033855 ft
  • >>>
Germany

whiteyupnorth Posted at 2-23 08:31
Hi, I'm having the same issue.  The drone won't even recognize the SD card to format it.

Then please check the possibility given in the previous message...
2-23 08:38
Use props
Chipke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2391726 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

whiteyupnorth Posted at 2-23 08:31

I have same problem with my new Mavic 3, but my problem was, that Mavic was connected to computer and SD card not recognized. While I unpluged cable from PC, SD card was recognized.
2-24 02:17
Use props
Chris Webber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 921329 ft
United Kingdom

This will resolve the problem. Take your Micro SD card out of the Mavic.  Slide it into your SD card adapter. Get a camera or ask a friend that has one and format the card via the camera. Replace SD card into Mavic and then you should be good to go!
6-9 05:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules