Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung S 9 plus no longer on compatibility list ?
538 3 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ashley vanna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6262789 ft
United States

I have a mavic air 2 . I updated the drone and controller to the latest firmware and have some issues.  On the first flight after the firmware the screen went completely black for a second or two . On two occasions , I tried to lower the drone and it would not respond to the sticks.  Not sure why, but afraid to fly for safety reasons.  I later checked with the DJI website and checked the compatibility list and DISCOVERED that my Samsung S 9 plus in NO LONGER on the list.  My phone was on the approved compatibility list for at least the past 12 or more months since the initial purchase.   I guess things have changed on the compatibility list.  I am considering purchsing a new Samsung android S 21 but the screen is too small AND the larger S21's are NOT on the compatibility list.  
Can someone advise what I need to do..  I am afraid to take it up.
Thanks.....

2021-11-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could try rolling back to an older version of the app.
2021-11-30
Use props
ashley vanna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6262789 ft
United States

Thank you for your quick response.  Where do I find the old version?  What version do I go back to?  I've never reverted back before and any advice would be appreciated.

thanks again.  
2021-11-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ashley vanna Posted at 11-30 11:28
Thank you for your quick response.  Where do I find the old version?  What version do I go back to?  I've never reverted back before and any advice would be appreciated.

thanks again.

You can get them on the APK mirror site - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules