Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need slider for C type cable on RC1B Controller
490 7 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

I've hunted thru all my 'stuff' looking for the 'slider' (rectangular bracket that holds the cable in the left arm of the remote controller) but can not find the bracket, I found two smaller brackets, I found all three cables but no 'slider' as it is called in the User Guide where it tells you to replace the slider if you use the C type cable.
I've found nothing in the 'Store' and Ebay has nothing but I did find an image showing the parts that come with the RC1B and the C type cable has the 'slider' next to it and it is larger then the other two 'sliders'.
Anyone want to sell an unused C type 'slider'?
Update: My google fu was off while looking for the 'slider' by using 'DJI Remote Controller' in an Ebay search I found two listings for the 'sliders (Large and Small)' I ordered the Large from China, it should be here by spring   

2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WaterMaster. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those slider that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-11-30
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmm. I never got any slider with my used M2p. Never missed it though.

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-C ... oller/dp/B09B4LG2PN

2021-11-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

$15 Gordon Bennet
2021-12-1
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

Are you sure you need a slider? I have never bothered using them.
2021-12-2
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Same here. I took out the slider, as I found it easier to put the cable in to the phone that way when it was free.
2021-12-2
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I really like them, I find it makes connecting the phone much easier (micro USB phone), I fitted them to my MM controllers.
2021-12-4
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

FYI: I got the bracket from China and installed it BUT: I have a slim protective case on my Galaxy Note 10+ (huge phone) that stops the phone from seating where the USB C type plug is, that makes the USB plug not able to reach the phone. Without the phone protector it works, I had a Note 8 slip out of my hand once, cracked the corner of the case, I now have the bracket in my spare parts and my Note 10+ happy in it's case. With the Mavic Mini 2 remote controller everything works, I do like the ease of setup with the new RC.
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules