Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Official refurbished Mini 2 purchased, missing parts
1363 13 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I bought a refurbished mini 2 from ebay store 'itstore' I believe they must be an official reseller because they sell thousands of refurbished DJI drones.

The mini 2 combo pack arrived today and I'm not exactly sure of how much stuff is missing, but I know the cables and spare parts are missing. Who should I contact about this? DJI support?

I've included a picture of everything that was sent. Can anyone point out what is missing from this mini 2 combo purchase?

Also, i've checked inside all containers, including the zipped area of the carry case. There's no cables or spare parts.

drone.jpg
2021-11-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to deal directly with the eBay seller.  This is what comes with the DJI Mini 2 "Fly More" Combo.  
DJI Mini 2 Foldable Drone 4K Video Quadcopter with 3-Axis GimbalRemote Controller
Pack of 3 DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries
Spare Propellers (Pair) x 3
Propeller HolderTwo-Way
Charging Hub18W
USB Charger
DJI Shoulder Bag
Type-C Cable
Gimbal Protector
RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
RC Cable (USB-C connector)
RC Cable (Lightning connector)
Spare Control Sticks (Pair)
Spare Screws 18
Screwdriver
2021-11-30
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-30 10:48
You need to deal directly with the eBay seller.  This is what comes with the DJI Mini 2 "Fly More" Combo.  
DJI Mini 2 Foldable Drone 4K Video Quadcopter with 3-Axis GimbalRemote Controller
Pack of 3 DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries

So the missing charging cable, what is that? USB-C to USB?
2021-11-30
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cm00 Posted at 11-30 12:17
So the missing charging cable, what is that? USB-C to USB?

Something else i've found missing: The short USB C to USB C cable that connects the controller to android phone. Only the USB C to apple product cable is here.
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to read about this. Please contact the eBay seller for further assistance.
You may refer to the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo (Refurbished Unit)'s In the Box information via our official website: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... m=pages-refurbished to check the missing parts.
By the way, we recommend our customers purchase DJI products from our official channels/DJI's authorized retail stores, you may check the authorized retail store via this website: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores.
Hope this helps, thanks.
2021-11-30
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

The mini 2 combo pack arrived today and I'm not exactly sure of how much stuff is missing

Others have already mentioned what should come with the combo package, but all you need to do is check the listing on eBay (184585740358) where you bought it from. On there it clearly shows pictures of what is included in the standard and combo packages, as well as a table in the description that also states the contents. If what you received does not tally with what is advertised, then your issue is with that eBay store (itstor), and not DJI. Screenshots of the picture and comparison table below for reference:

2021-12-1
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

steamship Posted at 12-1 03:49
The mini 2 combo pack arrived today and I'm not exactly sure of how much stuff is missing

Others have already mentioned what should come with the combo package, but all you need to do is check the listing on eBay (184585740358) where you bought it from. On there it clearly shows pictures of what is included in the standard and combo packages, as well as a table in the description that also states the contents. If what you received does not tally with what is advertised, then your issue is with that eBay store (itstor), and not DJI. Screenshots of the picture and comparison table below for reference:

Thank you.

Yes, missing most of the cables, only got the lightning cable, which I can't use because I am using android. Missing the spare parts, propellors, extra controller screw in sticks.
2021-12-1
Use props
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the same kit from the" DJI Store" on eBay two weeks ago, and mine came with the box still wrapped in plastic.

Everything was there, the only difference is there is a sticker on the box that has "RB" on it.

The unit itself and everything in it looks brand-new, and the batteries are new ones as well. Flies great and I could not be happier.

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. Was yours packaged as mine was, and wrapped in plastic just like a new unit?

2021-12-1
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

JohnnyMac41 Posted at 12-1 14:26
I purchased the same kit from the" DJI Store" on eBay two weeks ago, and mine came with the box still wrapped in plastic.

Everything was there, the only difference is there is a sticker on the box that has "RB" on it.

Not wrapped in plastic, but had the stickers sealing it. No marks on it, looks new at least.

2021-12-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Contact the ebay seller, simple as that, what did the photos show?
I recently bought a 2nd hand drone and it came with a cable missing, the cables in general were not shown in the photos but I was assured everything was there. I contacted the seller ( a shop, not a DJI connected ) and they sent a replacement for the missing item (FOC of course).
If you feel the drone is "not as described" then you have the option to return it, at their expense via PRE PAID postage etc.. It is possible that they would accept a request to send replacements for the missing items, FOC, rather than going through the "not as described" process.
2021-12-2
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-2 05:34
Contact the ebay seller, simple as that, what did the photos show?
I recently bought a 2nd hand drone and it came with a cable missing, the cables in general were not shown in the photos but I was assured everything was there. I contacted the seller ( a shop, not a DJI connected ) and they sent a replacement for the missing item (FOC of course).
If you feel the drone is "not as described" then you have the option to return it, at their expense via PRE PAID postage etc.. It is possible that they would accept a request to send replacements for the missing items, FOC, rather than going through the "not as described" process.

The seller has not replied to me, even though I sent a clear message with details of the missing items and a picture.

The seller probably knows I won't be in a hurry to ask for a refund because I got the drone at an extremely discounted price with various Black Friday deals applied.

Ultimately it's cables which I could buy myself for not very much, and spare propellors / controller sticks.

2021-12-2
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well if you are prepared to buy the replacements yourself may I ask, what is the purpose of the thread?
2021-12-2
Use props
Cm00
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-2 06:09
Well if you are prepared to buy the replacements yourself may I ask, what is the purpose of the thread?
Items were missing, I would greatly prefer to receive those missing items which were advertised as part of the package that I paid for. However it looks like the seller might be being difficult. Considering my options and the circumstances presented, I might have to just let it go if they won't resolve the problem and buy the missing items myself.

Is it clear now?

2021-12-2
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

---------Yes.
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced