Automatically Saving Videos/Pictures to my iPhone
6381 4 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KyleDJIAir2s
New

United States

Hello everyone, I am a brand new user and am learing the ropes so I apologize if this question has been asked before. I purchased the DJI Air2s Fly More Combo which has the smart controller so I am not using my iPhone to attach directly to the other type of controller. I am trying to figure out how to get the videos and pictures I take from the drone using the smart controller to sync directly to my iphone so they all save on my iphone. Currently they are all saving on the SD card I have inside the drone aircraft but I'm hoping to have them automatically send to my iphone. I have the DJI Fly App installed on my phone but nothing is getting saved there in the album of it. Can anyone help with a step by step instructional on how to do this? Thank you so much!
2021-11-30
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

You would have to use your phone, then sync pictures …think the pictures and vide get saved to the SC. Sure someone will be along shortly to keep you right.
2021-11-30
Use props
KyleDJIAir2s
New

United States

Thanks for your response but that doesn't really help me. I was hoping to get somewhat of a step by step instruction on how to sync the videos/pictures from either the drone itself or the smart controller to send the videos/pictures to my iphone.
2021-11-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The smart controller wont auto sync to the iPhone,   but your best removing the SD card and transferring manually as the fly app wrecks the exif information in the files.
2021-12-1
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

KyleDJIAir2s Posted at 11-30 17:30
Thanks for your response but that doesn't really help me. I was hoping to get somewhat of a step by step instruction on how to sync the videos/pictures from either the drone itself or the smart controller to send the videos/pictures to my iphone.

You could always sync via Bluetooth from Drone to Phone...
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules