527 6 2021-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all, just purchased a Mini 2.  I'm looking forward to chatting with this group and sharing photos and videos.

Brian
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Brian. Good day and congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2. If you have a inquiries or any concerns with your new DJI drone or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-11-30
Use props
Rangioran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99049 ft

Australia

Hi Brian and welcome!
2021-11-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bring it on!   Looking forward to viewing your first posts.  The best section for that is the WORKS drop-down menu, where you can select a topic for your pix or video. Happy flying!
2021-12-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club,   theres a works section for sharing your creation.  https://forum.dji.com/forum-131-1.html
2021-12-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Mini 2.  How do you like it compared to your Mavic Air 2?
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_9AoI4Ram4SCB
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

Having a issue that I am struggling these days. Just buy a like new mini 2 from amazon, the drone keep flashing yellow quickly (indicating lost remote signal). The indicator on remote is stable suggesting connected. I can control camera up and down with remote, but nothing else. The finding lost drone function in app can show both remote and drone position, camera on this function also work.

I installed the app and do all update firmware. The screen of my S9+ shows go fly button on bottom right but I can not click or enter to see the camera. Also try with some other phone (all  not recommended by fly app) but the same, can not click go fly.
I saw someone suggested the done could work with remote alone but mine can not so I think the problem should not phone incomparability.   

Anyone suffered this and have suggestion?

Thanks
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules