Can anyone suggest a good 8"-10" OTG cable to use with my tripltek 8 pro
2021-11-30
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got one on Amazon for my ipad, do a usb-c to whatever connector you have for you tablet and find the length that suites you.
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those OTG cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-11-30
Use props
djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2940758 ft
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 11-30 19:19
I just got one on Amazon for my ipad, do a usb-c to whatever connector you have for you tablet and find the length that suites you.

Thank you for the eBay suggestion. I seem to always find myself on Amazon. Found one that I was looking for, but too many negative reviews about it being too stiff putting pressure on the ports. Not a lot of options for a short cord USB. C to USB C with 90 degree connections. But thanks again... I'll check eBay out.
2021-11-30
Use props
djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 20:46
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those OTG cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.

Thank you for the link and suggestion.
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM Posted at 11-30 22:32
Thank you for the link and suggestion.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-12-3
Use props
Glhs958
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753130 ft
  • >>>
United States

I picked up this one from amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089CQ ... ct_details&th=1
2021-12-3
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM Posted at 11-30 22:30
Thank you for the eBay suggestion. I seem to always find myself on Amazon. Found one that I was looking for, but too many negative reviews about it being too stiff putting pressure on the ports. Not a lot of options for a short cord USB. C to USB C with 90 degree connections. But thanks again... I'll check eBay out.

I use a PGYTECH when I'm using my Pro 8.

Works great!
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_GbVZZWMnXTJM
lvl.2
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 12-3 11:05
I use a PGYTECH when I'm using my Pro 8.

Works great!

Thank you for the suggestion!
2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules