Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 vs smaller drones for professional use
1159 4 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emtek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40420 ft

Sweden

Hello!

Im looking to expand my company with a Dji drone. I want the best (in my budget, around $1000 used).
I don't care about weight och size, I just want the best one I can get. I have always liked the Inspire 1 and with the 5x camera is looks dope.
But how does that compare with the Mavic 2 pro today? Is it a dumb idea to get an Inpire 1 when you can get the Mavic 2 pro for the same price?
2021-12-1
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

the mavic 2 pro is portable compare to the inspire 1...
2021-12-1
Use props
Emtek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40420 ft

Sweden

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 12-1 02:31
the mavic 2 pro is portable compare to the inspire 1...

Yes yes, but in this case I don't care about the size. I just want the best drone I can get For example picture quality, stability in the air, etc etc
2021-12-1
Use props
whaleguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2760564 ft
New Zealand

It very much depends on what you want to do. The Inspire 1P is much more stable in the air than the Mavic (I fly both). And, the ability to fit longer lenses is very helpful, giving a flatter field. Most of my work with these drones is in still images, and nearly all of my images on the Inspire are show with the Olympus 25mm f1.8, which is excellent. I prefer the look of the Inspire images over the Mavi 2 Pro. I can't comment really about how the video compares. I see you can now get refurbished Inspire 1 batteries, so that airframe is far from dead.
2021-12-6
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

We have a small IT/GIS dept and it would be used for a wide variety of purposes including event video/marketing video, and for GIS mapping, for IT some inspections and assessment of water tower dishes and such as well. Any thoughts in general about going all in for a professional drone vs having two cheaper but amazing drones for us to train on in our first year or two? None of us are licensed or experienced yet with drones so we are newbies. I'm leaning towards having the two smaller drones but if we have the cash am I an Kodi nox idiot for suggesting that and not getting the super sweet Inspire 2?
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules